- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 41 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 82 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 122 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 161 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 171 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 199 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 206 days ago
- Will Smith’s Top 9 Inspirational QuotesPosted 215 days ago
The Dalai Lama’s 18 Rules For Successful Living
Early this year I had a chance to see the Dalai Lama when he was on his Australian Tour, I have to say he surprised me with his words of wisdom and sense of humor, I’ve kept a close eye on him and have come across these great rules by the Dalai Lama himself, Here they are.
The Dalai Lama’s 18 Rules For Living
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
-Respect for self
-Respect for others
-Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.