- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 3 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
50 Ways To De-Stress Your Way To Success
Stress is a number one killer and demotivator of success and productivity. We are all guilty of stressing out, even over the smallest of things so I have put together a list of 50 simple ways you can start de-stressing your life right now!
So we all know that it is always easier said than done however if you start small by implementing one or two things from this list a day to help de-stress your life then you are on your way and sooner than you think, you will be stress free and able to focus with more positive energy to reach your goals.
- Wake up 15 minutes earlier
- Prepare for the morning, the night before
- Don’t rely on your memory…write things down
- Repair things that don’t work properly
- Make duplicate keys
- Say ‘”no” more often
- Set priorities in your life
- Avoid negative people
- Always make copies of important papers
- Ask for help with jobs you dislike
- Break large tasks into bit sized portions
- Look at problems as challenges
- Smile more
- Be prepared for rain
- Schedule play time into every day
- Avoid tight fitting clothes
- Take a bubble bath
- Believe in you
- Visualise yourself winning
- Develop a sense of humour
- Have goals for yourself
- Say hello to a stranger
- Look up at the stars
- Practise breathing slowly
- Do brand new things
- Stop a bad habit
- Take stock of your achievements
- Do it today
- Strive for excellence, not perfection
- Look at a work of art
- Maintain your weight
- Plant a tree
- Stand up and stretch
- Learn to meet your own needs
- Become a better listener
- Know your limitations and let others know them too
- Throw a paper airplane
- Exercise every day
- Get to work early
- Clean out one closet or drawer
- Take a different route to work
- Leave work early (with permission)
- Remember you always have options
- Quit trying to fix other people
- Get enough sleep
- Praise other people
- Take each day at a time…you have your whole like to live.
- Take time out to just ‘be’ everyday
- Do one thing at a time
- Stop thinking tomorrow will be a better today
Article By: Charlene Barry
About The Author: Joel BrownJoel Brown is the CEO and Founder of Addicted2Success.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Joel started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances. Joel’s passion for what he does shows through the continual growth of Addicted2Success.com's online community. Follow Joel Brown on Twitter or keep upto date with him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joelbrownA2S
10 Underdog Brands That Became Very Successful
I don’t know about you, but I love hearing the kind of stories where an underdog in the business world...
The Top 10 UK Entrepreneurs
The United Kingdom has long been a hotbed of entrepreneurial activity, and hundreds of thousands of people in Britain have...
(Video) Drake Explains Why He Is Addicted To Success
Award winning Rapper and Actor, Aubrey “Drake” Graham recently shared his insight on becoming successful and what it takes to...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
9 Time Management Tips To Maximize Productivity
We all know how easy it is to carelessly...
8 Solid Reasons Why Snapchat Is Good For Your Business
Using social media platforms such as SnapChat, Twitter, Facebook...
6 Ways Your Personal Story Connects You to New Clients
It seems that everyone is looking for ways to...
(Video) Kid President’s Letter To A New Born On How To Be Awesome In Life
Kid President shows not only young kids, but every...
37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
A beautiful collection of Inspirational quotes that are loved...
10 Creative Ways To Make Money Online
If you’d claimed it was possible for the average...
Why Successful People Leave Their Loser Friends Behind
We all want to be amazing. We all want...
The Top 25 Millionaires & Billionaires That Are Using Their Money To Save The World
When you think of the word “Philanthropist“, people such as Bill...