- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 3 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 3 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
The definition of success is different for everyone, whether it’s personal or professional we are always looking at improving in some area of our life. We all need some inspiration from time to time and that is why we have compiled a list of famous inspirational quotes that will help contribute to your success.
30 Famous Success Quotes
1. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.”
2. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”
3. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
4. “When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.”
5. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
6. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
7. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
Thomas A. Edison
8. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.”
9. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”
10. “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
11. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
12. “Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.”
13. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
14. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”
15. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
16. “Success is about creating benefit for all and enjoying the process. If you focus on this & adopt this definition, success is yours.”
17. “I used to want the words ‘She tried’ on my tombstone. Now I want ‘She did it.’”
18. “Really it comes down to your philosophy. Do you want to play it safe and be good or do you want to take a chance and be great?”
19. “It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
J. K Rowling
20. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
21. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
22. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
23. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.”
24. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
25. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
26. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
27. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it – teach yourself to be impatient.”
28. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
29. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!”
T. Harv Eker
30. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”
We hope you enjoyed this collection of Famous Success Quotes. Do you have any Famous Quotes that we missed out on this list? please leave it in the comment of this post.
Article By Joel Brown | Addicted2Success.com
About The Author: Joel BrownJoel Brown is the CEO and Founder of Addicted2Success.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Joel started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances. Joel’s passion for what he does shows through the continual growth of Addicted2Success.com's online community. Follow Joel Brown on Twitter or keep upto date with him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joelbrownA2S
10 Underdog Brands That Became Very Successful
I don’t know about you, but I love hearing the kind of stories where an underdog in the business world...
The Top 10 UK Entrepreneurs
The United Kingdom has long been a hotbed of entrepreneurial activity, and hundreds of thousands of people in Britain have...
(Video) Drake Explains Why He Is Addicted To Success
Award winning Rapper and Actor, Aubrey “Drake” Graham recently shared his insight on becoming successful and what it takes to...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
5 Prominent Habits of An Affluent Entrepreneur
Have you ever read about an entrepreneur and wondered...
9 Time Management Tips To Maximize Productivity
We all know how easy it is to carelessly...
8 Solid Reasons Why Snapchat Is Good For Your Business
Using social media platforms such as SnapChat, Twitter, Facebook...
6 Ways Your Personal Story Connects You to New Clients
It seems that everyone is looking for ways to...
37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
A beautiful collection of Inspirational quotes that are loved...
10 Creative Ways To Make Money Online
If you’d claimed it was possible for the average...
Why Successful People Leave Their Loser Friends Behind
We all want to be amazing. We all want...
The Top 25 Millionaires & Billionaires That Are Using Their Money To Save The World
When you think of the word “Philanthropist“, people such as Bill...