Brazilian Billionaire, “Eike Batista” is the 8th richest man in the world. He is a self made billionaire who saw great opportunity in gold and cashed in for $6 Million dollars at the age of 23.
This video here shows you how Eike came about his billions and what it takes to be Brazil’s richest man, Eike Batista.
The Richest Man In Brazil
Eike Batista’s 10 Life Rules To Live By
1. “Nobody is happy alone. To share experiences is always a good thing.”
2. “You grown as a person when you face your own challenges, or stressful moments, as I like to say. A good entrepreneur must be prepared to evolve in adversity.”
3. “The good seller is the one who is also a good listener.”
4.“Believe in yourself. If you doubt in yourself, you won’t be able to face your co-workers. Or the market, for that matter.”
5. “Don’t quit on the first adversity. Believe in your intuition, but try to be down to earth as well, paying attention to research and polls.”
6. “Don’t think you are unstoppable or foolproof. Don’t think that the only way your business will work is through perfection. Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for success.”
7. “To have a dream is one step closer to achieving something in life. The difference between the dreamer and the maker, though, is that the latter actually makes it happen.”
8. “Look forward; focus on what people don’t see at first sight.”
9. “Look at a business in all its depth and think of every detail with maximum accuracy and minimum risk.”
10. “Luck is important, as it is part of any project. But luck will only be present when the project is well designed.”
Eike’s Advice originally featured on Forbes.com