Everybody wants to be successful. So do I. So do you. What makes somebody achieve their dreams and others to fail theirs?
Read on as we outlay the “Top 9 Hurdles That Most Entrepreneurs Will Encounter At Some Point In Their Life“.
1. Fear of the unknown. People get used to the familiarity of the past and are afraid of anything new. This might lead you to decide to leave everything just the way it has always been. A winner knows that sticking with the old ways will never lead to satisfaction.
2. Fear to get involved. If you do not have the habit of engaging yourself, but rather passively undergo what others decide for you, then you will have to create new habits that give you the feeling you are actively creating your life, choosing what you want and making an effort towards your goal.
3. Fear that others will leave you. When your environment has gotten used to looking at you as a weak person, undecided, unhappy or sad, then you might be afraid of changing. Maybe you are afraid of losing their attention if you no longer show weakness, illness or fatigue. Is this the reason why you want to keep the status quo? Do you really want to continue suffering from the low vibrations of disease, despair, complaining, just to please your environment, afraid of losing their attention once your are successful?
4. Fear of success. If you got used to looking at yourself as a failure, not capable of doing anything right, then the idea of being successful might be quite uncomfortable. In this case you need to expand the image you have of yourself and start accepting that you too can succeed and be happy, and enjoy abundance in your life.
5. Refuse to be tested along the way. Be aware that you will be tested along the way, in order to make sure your choice is clear and firm, that you are sticking to your decision to walk your own path. The firmness of your decision and the depth of your engagement will be proofed. Accept this and move on.
6. Negative thoughts about life. Carrying negative beliefs about life will make it difficult to attain success, riches and happiness. Make a list of all your negative thoughts and systematically replace them by positive ones. Encourage yourself on your way to success instead of cutting yourself down.
7. Refuse to start anything before you are 100% sure to succeed. You will never have absolute certainty as your mission is constantly unfolding as long as you live. Look at it as a journey. It’s a process, an itinerary, where the important thing is who you are becoming along the way rather than where you are arriving. When you are experiencing more energy, joy, enthusiasm and wealth, then you can be sure to have made the right choice. This ought to be enough to dare take some risk and take some big decisions.
8. Being oversensitive to remarks from people around you. To complete your mission and stay your course you need to learn to face negative remarks from your environment. Surround yourself with people who support and encourage you, and ignore the remarks of those frustrated people who prefer cutting you down over taking charge of their own life. Leave their remarks with them, as their remarks say more about who they are than about who you are. Especially don’t start analyzing their behavior, but rather concentrate on your own life goal. This way you are an example for all who one day also start living their mission.
9. Thinking you still need a lot of time to prepare yourself. Make sure not to waste too much time and energy on lengthy preparations and considerations. There’s no need to go get professional help all the time. One day you will have to get your feet wet yourself. It doesn’t have to be perfectly planned before you can get it going. It is practice that makes perfect! What matters is to take that first step and start things up. Your experience in the field will eventually turn you into an expert. You cannot obtain experience through endless thinking and preparing. Concrete action is the only ground you can build on.
Do not be discouraged. This resistance is part of the package. A life without challenge would be quite boring. Make use of your resources to make sure you stay on track.
In any case, you will be enjoying more energy and happiness, now that you head towards your goal and overcome your resistance to change. This energy and joy can be radiated to your environment, and your example will urge others to start looking for their own mission.
Article By: Ineke Van Lint
Here’s How to Achieve the Success You So Desperately Crave
Have you ever wondered what separates successful and unsuccessful people? Many people say success is relative. It may mean one thing to you and something else to the next person. Getting a hold of what defines success for you is an important step toward achieving it. Nobody wants to go through life having not achieved anything they truly desired. (more…)
7 Simple Habits That Will Make You More Successful
One of the first rules of success is to have good habits. Do you want to live your life to its fullest? It won’t happen if you just write and rewrite your goals. You have to develop new habits. Start today! (more…)
5 Simple Rules to Achieve Excellence in Your Professional Life
Beginning a journey towards achieving personal excellence requires courage, while continuing that journey is even more difficult. The difference between a winner and a loser can be easily determined by how bold an individual is in making decisions. Whereas the people that are stuck in between what to do and what not to do, high performers immediately take actions towards their goals. (more…)
Consistency: The Key Ingredient to Your Success
It always seems to happen the same way. You start a new habit. It’s a great habit. It’s making your day better. In fact, it seems like it will improve your life. If only you could remain consistent. Consistency is the thing that stands between us and achieving the goals we talk about wanting so much. (more…)
It’s What You Do On A ‘Bad Day’ That Matters.
3 Ways the Dalai Lama Inspires Radical Self Care in His Daily Routine
How to Properly Manage Your Time So You Can Fit More Into Your Day
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
- Quotes4 weeks ago
90 Success Quotes You Should Have Tattooed On Your Body!
- Quotes4 weeks ago
31 Highly Successful Women Share Their Most Powerful Quotes
- Quotes4 weeks ago
42 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
5 Must Read Books That Will Skyrocket Your Productivity
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
The 2 Behaviors That Will Guarantee Your Success
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
An Entrepreneur’s 7 Secrets to Owning Multiple Enterprises
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
3 Lessons From a Race Car Driver: How to Prepare When There’s No Time to Practice
- Life3 weeks ago
5 Reasons Why You Aren’t Going to Reach Your Goals This Year