(Images) 21 Entrepreneur Picture Quotes For Victory In Business & In Life

Steve Jobs Entrepreneur Picture Quote

The following collection of Entrepreneur Picture Quotes are full of amazing lessons learned, and advice that only a highly accomplished entrepreneur could share with you. Whether you are looking for inspiring advice to start your new business or just a nudge in the right direction, you will find the answers here with this exclusive entrepreneur picture quote collection brought to you by Addicted2Success.com

Entrepreneur Picture Quotes For Success In Life & Business

Quote By Elon Musk

Founder of “SpaceX”, Co-Founder of “Tesla Motors” & “PayPal”

Elon Musk Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Sara Blakely

Founder of “Spanx”

Sara Blakely Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Richard Branson

Founder of “Virgin Group”

Richard Branson Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Peter Vesterbacka

Creator of “Angry Birds”

Peter Vesterbacka Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Michael Dell

Founder of “Dell Computers”

Michael Dell Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Martha Stewart

American Business Magnate, Author & Television Personality

Martha Stewart Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Jeff Bezos

Founder of “Amazon”

Jeff Bezos Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Larry Ellison

Billionaire Founder of “Oracle”

Larry Ellison Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Larry Page

Co-Founder of “Google”

Larry Page Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Mark Cuban

Billionaire “Shark Tank Investor” & Owner of the “Dallas Mavericks”

Mark Cuban Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Steve Jobs

Co-Founder of “Apple Computers”

Steve Jobs Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Mark Zuckerberg

Billionaire Co-Founder & CEO of “Facebook”

Mark Zuckerberg Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Oprah Winfrey

Billionaire Talk Show Host, Producer & Philanthropist

Oprah Winfrey Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Howard Schultz

Chairman & CEO of “Starbucks” & Former Owner Of The “Seattle Supersonics”

Howard Schultz Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Anita Roddick

Founder of “The Body Shop”

Anita Roddick Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Eike Batista

Billionaire Brazillian Mining & Oil Magnate

Eike Batista Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Donald Trump

American Business Magnate, Television Personality & Author

Donald Trump Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Caterina Fake

Co-Founder of “Flickr” & “Hunch”

Caterina Fake Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Gary Vaynerchuk

New York Times Best Selling Author, Video Blogger & Social Media Expert

Gary Vaynerchuk Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Quote By Carlos Slim Helú

The Worlds Richest Man

Carlos Slim Entrepreneur Picture Quote For Success

Thanks for dropping by, we hope you enjoyed our exclusive collection of Entrepreneur Picture Quotes.

Please don’t forget to share these with your friends and family and help our inspirational community grow.

1. Dubem Menakaya (@dmenak)

Sep 2, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Yes I concur with the poster who wanted them as wallpapers, Joel I think you’ve stumbled upon a business opportunity here 🙂

2. Freelancer123

Aug 1, 2013 at 3:38 pm

I have just reached this website. I am truly inspired!! Wat a collection..!!

3. Velar V12

Jul 13, 2013 at 4:54 am

Thanks for pushing me to the right direction.

• uroy84

Jul 25, 2013 at 5:20 am

Keep the momentum Joel. Very good stuff.

4. sunil cyril

Jul 11, 2013 at 3:50 am

THEY ARE JUST GREAT SIR…..

5. Jason

Jul 6, 2013 at 5:52 pm

It’s all about taking a moment to perceive things a bit differently, then taking action to get a desired result. Keep on moving, and move forward. Love these. I hope you don’t mind if I save a few for my desktop background.

Joel

Jul 6, 2013 at 6:11 pm

No problems at all Jason.

6. Praverb ☻ (@PTheWyse)

Jul 4, 2013 at 4:30 am

I love the quotes with pictures. This post appeals to me because I am visually driven thank you very much for creating this. How long did it take to create this post?

7. Avinash Gund

Jul 3, 2013 at 5:54 am

BEST!!! Truly Inspiring….

8. Adeel Ahmad

Jun 20, 2013 at 7:50 am

well done

9. David

Jun 20, 2013 at 3:20 am

Tanx joel brown i feel blessed already…

10. Justin Velthoen (@aJust_in)

Jun 19, 2013 at 3:41 pm

I would love to have these as wallpapers! Any chance on HD versions?

Joel

Jun 20, 2013 at 4:03 am

Hi Justin. I am afraid that they are the best quality that you will get. Some of the pictures originals where only limited to the size they are now. Thanks for showing interest in them.

11. Rubal

Jun 19, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Really amazing stuff…One of the best sites I’ve ever come across

12. Rauf Ahmad

Jun 19, 2013 at 7:28 am

I loved each and every picture quote in this post, thanx for creating these Joel.

13. Ross

Jun 16, 2013 at 8:56 am

So inspirational, I love it. Thank you!

14. PV PIXELS

Jun 12, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Well, another good post! Thanks for the share.. They are quite inspirational as well as useful.

15. Karlsrule Consulting

Jun 12, 2013 at 3:06 am

Another great post. Success is only achieved when you make it clear that you will not give up on your dream. If you fight long enough and hard enough, the world will give you what you want on a silver platter! Never give up!

16. VENKATESH

Jun 11, 2013 at 7:28 pm

the quotes are really mind-blowing…….excellent collections……..it will kindle the spark in mind………..inspired a lot….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Roseline Ebi Awusa

Jun 9, 2013 at 9:03 pm

wonderful and inspiring.

18. Jazzel Yousef

Jun 9, 2013 at 8:38 pm

do you have a downloadable version of these quotes in HD? so that I can have them as my wallpaper?

19. Viva Technics

Jun 8, 2013 at 6:33 pm

Awesome! Thank You Sir!

20. Stacey Sullivan

Jun 8, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Shared! I loved each and every picture quote in this post, thanx for creating these Joel 🙂

• Shobelyn dayrit

Jun 17, 2013 at 12:13 am

This site is always encouraging…keep up the good work.

30 Inspirational Quotes by Michelle Obama That Will Lift Everyone Up

Michelle obama quotes
Image Credit: Crown Publishing

Michelle Obama, wife of former United States President, Barack Obama, an American lawyer and writer, a former First Lady of the United States of America, a mom, an author and a style icon. In the eight amazing years that she served as the First Lady of the United States of America, she managed to become an inspiration for women all across the globe.

She has always spoken and worked towards equal rights for women, education for girls and healthy living. She is the proper definition of the modern-day revolutionary woman. Over the last couple of years, she has been encouraging people everywhere with her incredible words of wisdom and motivation. Every single person – young or old, is sure to take inspiration and motivation from her words.

Here are 30 quotes spoken by Michelle Obama:

1. “When they go low, we go high.”

2. “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”

3. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”

4. “The only limit to the height of your achievement is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.”

5. “Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters – on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves.”

6. “As women, we must stand up for ourselves. As women, we must stand up for each other. As women, we must stand up for justice for all.”

7. “No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are BEAUTIFUL.”

8. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.”

9. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contribution of half of its citizens.”

10. “You don’t have to say anything to the haters. You don’t have to acknowledge them at all. You just wake up every morning and be the best you can be. And that tends to shut them up.”

11. “Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Let them make you even hungrier to succeed.”

12.Empower yourselves with a good education, then get out there and use that education to build a country worthy of your boundless promise.”

13. “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.”

14. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”

15. “Choose people who lift you up.”

16. “The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of women who are valued.”

17. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.”

18. “Just do what works for you because there will always be someone who thinks differently.”

19. “Every girl, no matter where she lives, deserves the opportunity to develop the promise inside of her.”

20. “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar.”

21. “Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. Trust your instincts, good relationships feel good, they feel right, they don’t hurt.”

22. “The one way to get me to work my hardest was to doubt me.”

23. “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.”

24. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.”

25. “Changing the big picture takes time… and the best thing to do is focus on the things that we can make in our lives. If we’re doing all that – that becomes the collage of real change.”

26. “People who are truly strong lift others up. People who are truly powerful bring others together.”

27. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.”

28. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”

29. “I am an example of what is possible when girls from the beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.”

30. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.”

What is your favorite quote from Michelle Obama? Comment Below!

90 Success Quotes You Should Have Tattooed On Your Body!

Today we have 90 of the Beefiest Success & Motivation Quotes you should have tattooed on your body. (more…)

42 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation

35 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation

As a motivational speaker, author and politician, Les Brown has risen to international prominence by delivering a high energy message which tells people how to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. (more…)

31 Highly Successful Women Share Their Most Powerful Quotes

Quotes by Powerful and Successful Women Female Success quotes

Here is a nice collection of some of the worlds most powerful quotes by successful women. (more…)