Elliott Hulse is a world class trainer, author, bodybuilder, and entrepreneur. Best known for his youtube channel Strength Camp, where he not only gives health advice; but life advice as well.
Drawing on his experiences of building a gym from the ground up, as well as reading spiritual & philosophical works – Elliott continues to give value and wisdom to his followers every day. His approach may come off as aggressive to some, but it only highlights his passion for what he does.
Elliott is the embodiment of how a physically strong body can lead to a strong emotional & spiritual core.
Here are some motivating Elliott Hulse quotes:
1. “To grow into a king without the flexibility of the lover, you become a tyrant.” – Elliott Hulse
2. “Successful people don’t make the right decisions, they make their decisions right.” – Elliott Hulse
3. “Don’t be afraid to let life wash over you. When you run from pain, you run from an opportunity to grow. Embrace life as being in a constant state of flux, and do not separate yourself from any part of it. You are only robbing yourself.” – Elliott Hulse
4. “Happiness is not a goal…it is a by-product of a life well lived.” – Elliott Hulse
5. “It’s not about what you get. It’s about who you’re becoming.” – Elliott Hulse
6. “It is very easy to manipulate people when all you give them is information. But when you teach people to start trusting their bodies, they become dangerous. Be dangerous.” – Elliott Hulse
7. “When you discover that all the challenges in your life are just like the plates on the barbell… you not only learn to accept these challenges, but you beg for them.” – Elliott Hulse
8. “Do the thing that your heart is asking you to do regardless of the external circumstances.” – Elliott Hulse
9. “All of our challenges are also challenges for other people. We go through shit so we can show other people that you can get through shit.” – Elliott Hulse
10. “Stop looking to authorities, universities, religion or governments to tell you who you are, what you’re capable of, or where you belong. YOU are the king of the kingdom inside.” – Elliott Hulse
11. “Don’t be like the man who kills himself in the winter because its so cold, not knowing spring is just around the corner.” – Elliott Hulse
12. “Growing stronger is about accumulating wisdom, learning from your mistakes and inspiring others to become the strongest version of themselves.” – Elliott Hulse
13. “Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable.” – Elliott Hulse
14. “Love it for what it is because if you didn’t fail you would never be able to appreciate success” – Elliott Hulse
15. “No pain, no gain. It’s an old saying but there is a lot of truth in it. Instinctively as humans, we try to avoid pain. But if you truly want to be great, if you want to create the life of your dreams, you need to get used to being in pain.” – Elliott Hulse
16. “Failure is an experience that lends wisdom, and ultimately makes you stronger.” – Elliott Hulse
17. “You’ve gotta be fuckin’ quirky, quirky and weird. A lot of people don’t realize what it takes to be the best. The best means you’ve given up a lot of normalcy.” – Elliott Hulse
18. “All of our challenges are also challenges for other people. We go through shit so that we can show other people that you can get through shit.” – Elliott Hulse
19. “Focus your energy on one goal, work at it, and you will find great success.” – Elliott Hulse
20. “I believe that there is a strongest version of every human being… it is my mission to uncover it in myself and inspire you to discover yours.” – Elliott Hulse
21. “We create the world we live in by the thoughts in our mind. If you think negatively, you will attract negative things, situations and people. You have the power to choose which thoughts you allow to take up residence for a period of time in your mind. Make them positive ones.” – Elliott Hulse
22. “Courage is what you will experience and what you will grow, when the doubt is there but you do it anyway.” – Elliott Hulse
23. “Don’t hold back on becoming the person you truly want to be. Drop the excuses, leave them at the door and step into your strongest self. There is no reason that you cannot achieve your dreams, except the story you tell yourself that you can’t.” – Elliott Hulse
24. “Every time I ignored my gut I made the biggest mistakes.” – Elliott Hulse
25. “Know yourself, accept your limitations, maximize your strengths and inspire others.” – Elliott Hulse
Which motivational quote was your favorite? What do you think of the spiritual warrior Elliott Hulse? Comment below!
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
10 Life Changing Quotes That Helped Me Create A Meaningful Life
Meaning isn’t something you stumble upon. It’s something you consciously build into your life. Its foundation rests on your experiences, beliefs, and core values. The people you love, the things you cherish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice make up who you are. (more…)
Defining Your Own Success: A Step by Step Guide
5 Characteristics of Athletes You Need for Business Success
5 Changes in Your Habits That Will Help You Thrive
The Biggest Man-Made Myth and What You Can Do About It
Why “No Pain, No Gain” Is More Powerful Than You Realize
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Life3 weeks ago
5 Ways to Rediscover Your Purpose in Life
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
4 Non-Financial Factors to Measure Success as an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
4 Tips for Making the Leap From Employee to Entrepreneur
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
5 Dos and Don’ts When Starting a Business With a Friend
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
How Are You Defining Your Success as an Entrepreneur?
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
5 Strategies for Building the Ultimate Company Culture
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
How I Turned an Unpaid Internship Into a Business
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
5 Things I’ve Learnt From Selling Private Jets to 7 Figure Coaching Programs