Elliott Hulse is a world class trainer, author, bodybuilder, and entrepreneur. Best known for his youtube channel Strength Camp, where he not only gives health advice; but life advice as well.
Drawing on his experiences of building a gym from the ground up, as well as reading spiritual & philosophical works – Elliott continues to give value and wisdom to his followers every day. His approach may come off as aggressive to some, but it only highlights his passion for what he does.
Elliott is the embodiment of how a physically strong body can lead to a strong emotional & spiritual core.
Here are some motivating Elliott Hulse quotes:
1. “To grow into a king without the flexibility of the lover, you become a tyrant.” – Elliott Hulse
2. “Successful people don’t make the right decisions, they make their decisions right.” – Elliott Hulse
3. “Don’t be afraid to let life wash over you. When you run from pain, you run from an opportunity to grow. Embrace life as being in a constant state of flux, and do not separate yourself from any part of it. You are only robbing yourself.” – Elliott Hulse
4. “Happiness is not a goal…it is a by-product of a life well lived.” – Elliott Hulse
5. “It’s not about what you get. It’s about who you’re becoming.” – Elliott Hulse
6. “It is very easy to manipulate people when all you give them is information. But when you teach people to start trusting their bodies, they become dangerous. Be dangerous.” – Elliott Hulse
7. “When you discover that all the challenges in your life are just like the plates on the barbell… you not only learn to accept these challenges, but you beg for them.” – Elliott Hulse
8. “Do the thing that your heart is asking you to do regardless of the external circumstances.” – Elliott Hulse
9. “All of our challenges are also challenges for other people. We go through shit so we can show other people that you can get through shit.” – Elliott Hulse
10. “Stop looking to authorities, universities, religion or governments to tell you who you are, what you’re capable of, or where you belong. YOU are the king of the kingdom inside.” – Elliott Hulse
11. “Don’t be like the man who kills himself in the winter because its so cold, not knowing spring is just around the corner.” – Elliott Hulse
12. “Growing stronger is about accumulating wisdom, learning from your mistakes and inspiring others to become the strongest version of themselves.” – Elliott Hulse
13. “Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable.” – Elliott Hulse
14. “Love it for what it is because if you didn’t fail you would never be able to appreciate success” – Elliott Hulse
15. “No pain, no gain. It’s an old saying but there is a lot of truth in it. Instinctively as humans, we try to avoid pain. But if you truly want to be great, if you want to create the life of your dreams, you need to get used to being in pain.” – Elliott Hulse
16. “Failure is an experience that lends wisdom, and ultimately makes you stronger.” – Elliott Hulse
17. “You’ve gotta be fuckin’ quirky, quirky and weird. A lot of people don’t realize what it takes to be the best. The best means you’ve given up a lot of normalcy.” – Elliott Hulse
18. “All of our challenges are also challenges for other people. We go through shit so that we can show other people that you can get through shit.” – Elliott Hulse
19. “Focus your energy on one goal, work at it, and you will find great success.” – Elliott Hulse
20. “I believe that there is a strongest version of every human being… it is my mission to uncover it in myself and inspire you to discover yours.” – Elliott Hulse
21. “We create the world we live in by the thoughts in our mind. If you think negatively, you will attract negative things, situations and people. You have the power to choose which thoughts you allow to take up residence for a period of time in your mind. Make them positive ones.” – Elliott Hulse
22. “Courage is what you will experience and what you will grow, when the doubt is there but you do it anyway.” – Elliott Hulse
23. “Don’t hold back on becoming the person you truly want to be. Drop the excuses, leave them at the door and step into your strongest self. There is no reason that you cannot achieve your dreams, except the story you tell yourself that you can’t.” – Elliott Hulse
24. “Every time I ignored my gut I made the biggest mistakes.” – Elliott Hulse
25. “Know yourself, accept your limitations, maximize your strengths and inspire others.” – Elliott Hulse
Which motivational quote was your favorite? What do you think of the spiritual warrior Elliott Hulse? Comment below!