There are strategies which bring together all happy and successful people who can also use them to improve the quality of your life. Usually when you want to change your life, you don’t know where to start and you risk losing the motivation because you don’t know the best strategies to apply. To change your life forever you have to change yourself. If you want to achieve extraordinary results, you must become an extraordinary person.
Here are 30 ways you can change your life today:
1. Face your fears, first the smallest, then the greatest.
2. Transform gratitude into a daily and constant mood. This will allow you to change your life.
3. Be conscious in every moment of what you think, feel, desire and do. Be Present. Do the exercises of “Remembering yourself” all year round.
4. Engage in realizing your dreams, creating a monthly plan with daily actions to accomplish them.
5. Decide what person you want to become, create a purpose that will guide your life and your days.
6. Practice observing thoughts, without identifying yourself with them.
7. Make your power supply healthier.
8. Read more books and take part in several courses and seminars.
9. Always out of the ordinary, do not imitate the mass.
10. Make gentle gestures to people you don’t know.
11. Imagine yourself while you have realized your dreams.
12. Take more time to be alone and get to know you better.
13. Live with the awareness that nothing is yours, everything is a gift.
14. Stop complaining; stop complaining; stop complaining.
15. Help others with the example.
16. Smile and laugh more often, even without reason.
17. Stay for a longer time in contact with nature.
18. Think, talk and act as the person you want to become.
19. Be punctual and if you make a mistake, please apologize.
20. Say thank you for each gift, learn to receive.
21. Change a habit or recurring reaction.
22. Take responsibility for the successes and failures you achieve, never point your finger at someone else.
23. Admire and bless more often.
24. Strive to perceive perfection and beauty in everything that happens to you.
25. Inwardly love your enemies, even if you don’t talk to them externally.
26. Learn a musical instrument or a new language.
27. Keep promises made.
28. During a difficult period ask yourself “What can I learn from this situation”?
29. Do more often what is right and less what is convenient for you.
30. Change your way of thinking.
If you want to change your life forever, you must act as if you were already the person you want to become. Take action as if you were already sure of yourself, and see what beliefs are held by successful people, great leaders, the best in your industry and those who get great results.
Listening to them, spend time with them, try to understand what they think, how they see each other, and what they think about their activity. Read the books of those who get the same results that you want to achieve, listen to their interviews, read their autobiographies, and find out what their mental attitude is.
All successful people have similar beliefs
I’ll tell you a secret: There is no greater psychological strength than the need we have to remain consistent with our own identity; to remain consistent with who we believe we are. What does that mean? Simple, that everything that anything I put after the words “I am:…” becomes reality.
If you think you are shy, you will do everything you can to act accordingly. If you believe you are extroverted, you will give everything to act accordingly. Listen and pay attention to what you add after the words “I am…”. If you don’t believe you can achieve your goals beyond the objective difficulties, you won’t be able to do it anyway: you will be the first cause of your failure.
Which one of these 30 strategies will you implement in your life today? Let us know in the comments below!
Image courtesy of Twenty20.com
5 Personal Ground Rules for Navigating Today’s New Normal
On every continent across the globe, we have experienced unparalleled turbulence this year. In practically every which way, we have been challenged more than we ever thought possible. Most of us have had to adopt different ways of managing the stress that comes with a whirlwind of change. As we head into a New Year, there is a feeling of resilience that is starting to build. (more…)
How to Recalibrate Your Relationship With Yourself
We are not given a blue-print for life. No rule book is alphabetically arranged that say for Fear turn to page 27 and for Anxiety page 57. There is only performance without rehearsals. We act, react and respond on the spot. Mostly, this is a factor of how we are feeling ‘in’ the moment which in turn depends on the type of thoughts that run in our mind throughout the day. (more…)
Here’s What You Can Do to Embrace Change in the Workplace
Change is at the core of our existence, and yet, we strive to dodge it and remain in our comfort zones by default. While not every shift in our lives is welcome, we need to accept that the root of improvement and personal and professional growth lies in the ability to accept and adapt to change. (more…)
8 Tips to Developing Better Boundaries in Your Life
Boundaries have, for some time now, been elevated and promoted as a necessity to high-performance and productivity. By setting boundaries, people are allowed to focus on whatever they want and ensure a greater likelihood of achieving it. However, a life of boundaries, high-performance, and productivity are not solely for the Type-A high-achiever. Boundaries are for everyone. (more…)
The Top Habits That Are Stopping You From Becoming Rich and Wealthy
If You Believe You Have to Fail to Succeed, You Should Quit Now
The Power of Your Personal Brand and 5 Ways to Maximise It
6 Tips We Used to Start a Booming Ecommerce Business
Why Your Values Dictate Your Success
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Life4 weeks ago
5 Reasons Why You Need to Stop Striving for Perfection
Success Advice3 weeks ago
You Should Never Be the Smartest Person in the Room
Life4 weeks ago
Why Quantum Physics is So Important to Your Spiritual Awakening
Success Advice4 weeks ago
How to Tell a Story About Yourself That Leaves a Lasting Impact on Your Business
Success Advice4 weeks ago
The Power of a Paradigm Shift
Success Advice3 weeks ago
How to Be a Responsible Investor of Your Time
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
5 Reasons Relocation Sparks Creativity and Opportunity for Entrepreneurship
Life3 weeks ago
Why We Feel Lonely and What to Do About It