- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 43 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 84 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 124 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 163 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 172 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 201 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 208 days ago
- Will Smith’s Top 9 Inspirational QuotesPosted 217 days ago
Imagine! – An Inspirational Piece To Inspire Greatness Within
I found this nice little piece created by ‘Leo Pantero’. I believe this is a great method to facing and defeating your procrastinations and doubts. This right here is a nice quick read to inspire a greatness you deserve.
Don’t sleep on this, take a minute or two to soak this one in.
Imagine you walked into your room to find your twin sitting where you were sitting. Working on what you were working on.
Except.. He’s not working like you were working, nowhere near. He is NOTHING like you. Infact, the STRENGTH you feel just by being in his presence, makes you whisper to yourself, “woah”.
He has a look in his eye, an uprightness to his posture and a spiritual energy that tells you, without any words spoken that he is getting what he wants. Whatever it is. Full stop.
Your hairs stand on end like you just came across a Lion, and he’s staring right at you about to pounce. But you’re twin is not even looking at you. He has no awareness of your presence. He is focused.
You know at this point that you’re looking at something very strange. The likes of which, you have never seen live, in the flesh, before.
He is not even an alpha male. He is something much bigger, much stronger than that.
He is greatness.
You get a sense standing next to him, that this is what it must have been like to stand next to Alexander The Great, Winston Churchill or Napoleon Bonaparte in their prime.
But he is not them. He is you, down to the bone. There is nothing in him that is not in you.
You know this.
I know you do, deep down, we all do.
Despite this, the question always seems to remain.
Why aren’t you that guy?
The answer is FEAR.
The only thing separating you from that guy is this four letter word. That’s it.
So now decide.
Go and be that guy.
Written By Leo Pantero