- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 39 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 80 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 120 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 159 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 169 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 197 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 204 days ago
- Will Smith’s Top 9 Inspirational QuotesPosted 213 days ago
(Image) An Astronaut’s Advice On Following Your Dreams
The following life advice was shared by Canadian Space Astronaut “Col. Chris Hadfield”, who believes you can achieve anything if you stay passionate and persistent in following your dreams.
This amazing artwork is created by “Gavin Aung Than” of zenpencils.com.
“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” – Michelangelo
Life Advice By Space Astronaut Col. Chris Hadfield