Here are some things to think about and to answer after you have watched the video above.
Part of taking radical responsibility is accepting the fact that we create all of our life experiences… The Good and The Bad.
What in your life right now are you not taking responsibility for creating?
What are you resisting right now that you know you need to accept?
And what would happen if you became curious about this area of resistance and decided to explore it?
Here are some of the points we cover in the video above:
• How to breakthrough identity issues so you can show up in the world as a confident leader.
• How to stop stepping outside of your alignment so you can stay congruent with your purpose.
• The method Michael Jordan uses and why it won’t always work unless you know when to
• Why Elon Musk is big on taking a Leap of Faith.
• How I took my power back and built a brand worth millions in record breaking time
(2 years to a $1.2 Million Dollar offer).
• My methods of removing overwhelm and loss of clarity for your vision.
• Why getting rid of negativity is a myth and where you should put your energy instead.
• The methods we use on a daily basis to hit our goals faster and with more follow through.
We explain all of these points in detail in the video — make sure you watch it in full because there are a lot of gems of wisdom you don’t want to miss!
Check out the video and let me know what you think?
5 Signs You’re Going Down the Wrong Path
In this video, I share 5 powerful ways I identified I was going down the wrong path, so you can do the same.
Are you on the right path?
Do you know the signs that you’re not?
Do you know what to do about it?
Many go about their days distracted or hypnotized
– by the paychecks
– by the instant gratification
– by perceived by label and status
We assume these are markers of achievement and success.
I did. For 4.5 years I thought I was when I was in my career managing songwriters and producers.
I was making money. I was partying. I was doing things. My life was popular.
I later realized I was:
– becoming materialistic and focused on what people can do for me
– waiting on others to tell me what was next for me to achieve
– imitating other people’s interpretation of success
– doing things for the sake of approval from others
I wasn’t truly living MY life. I was living a life driven by the expectations of others.
I wasn’t behind the wheel. I remember reaching a point waking up every morning
with a knot in my stomach…
Some of the Things I Cover In this Video
I had to look deep within to truly know something was not right.
Here are some of the questions I asked myself that helped me to clarity and can help you:
– Are you losing trust in yourself and leaning on the opinion of others?
– Are you uneasy about the things you have to do to be successful?
– Are you constantly feeling anxious with a sense of no control over your life?
– Is your drive fuelled by proving yourself to others?
– Are you neglecting your own needs?
Tomorrow, I’ll share with you ways to identify people that are not compatible with your path.
Self Sabotage is Your Biggest Hurdle to an Extraordinary Life
5 of the Best Proven Growth Hacking Strategies for Your Business
The 3 Types of Confidence You Need to Know and Understand
3 Simple Tips to Strengthen Your Emotional Intelligence for Better Relationships
5 Ways To Prevent Burnout & Still Be Successful
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
(Images) 56 Inspirational Picture Quotes That Will Motivate Your Mind, Body & Soul
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
If You Want to Be Successful Stop These 3 Toxic Habits
- Startups4 weeks ago
51 Mistakes That Can Sabotage Your Dream Startup
- Quotes2 weeks ago
6 Inspiring Quotes From Lucille Ball That Will Motivate You to Stand Out and Reach for the Stars
- Life3 weeks ago
3 Inspiring Lessons We Can Learn From Jim Carrey About the Law of Attraction
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
6 Growth Hacking Tips That’ll Show You How to Grow Your Business as Fast as Possible
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
How an Entrepreneur Can Create a Truly Balanced Life
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
6 Steps to Changing Your Scarcity Mindset
- Life1 week ago
If You Want to Avoid Failure Once and for All, Ask Yourself These 4 Questions