In this video, I share 5 powerful ways I identified I was going down the wrong path, so you can do the same.
Are you on the right path?
Do you know the signs that you’re not?
Do you know what to do about it?
Many go about their days distracted or hypnotized
– by the paychecks
– by the instant gratification
– by perceived by label and status
We assume these are markers of achievement and success.
I did. For 4.5 years I thought I was when I was in my career managing songwriters and producers.
I was making money. I was partying. I was doing things. My life was popular.
I later realized I was:
– becoming materialistic and focused on what people can do for me
– waiting on others to tell me what was next for me to achieve
– imitating other people’s interpretation of success
– doing things for the sake of approval from others
I wasn’t truly living MY life. I was living a life driven by the expectations of others.
I wasn’t behind the wheel. I remember reaching a point waking up every morning
with a knot in my stomach…
Some of the Things I Cover In this Video
I had to look deep within to truly know something was not right.
Here are some of the questions I asked myself that helped me to clarity and can help you:
– Are you losing trust in yourself and leaning on the opinion of others?
– Are you uneasy about the things you have to do to be successful?
– Are you constantly feeling anxious with a sense of no control over your life?
– Is your drive fuelled by proving yourself to others?
– Are you neglecting your own needs?
Tomorrow, I’ll share with you ways to identify people that are not compatible with your path.