Success Advice

(Video) A Powerful Video To Inspire Your Success

This inspirational video is for anyone who is in pursuit of a more successful and wealthy lifestyle.

With words of inspiration by Will Smith, Steve Jobs, Donald Trump, Tyler Perry etc… It is hard not to be moved by the power and knowledge of this message.

A motivating video for success

1. sunny kaul

Feb 22, 2013 at 6:45 pm

I have no words for this amazing video.thanks.

2. @rgalbornoz

Feb 19, 2013 at 5:52 am

Awesome!!!

3. Curtis Carpenter

Feb 4, 2013 at 10:14 am

Truley inspiring I think truer words have never been spoken this was uplifting and gripping. Whoever made this deserves a oscar! I will definatly take this in.

4. Venkat Anumula

Jan 31, 2013 at 11:22 am

One of the best motivational videos that i’ve ever seen…. Highly inspiring..Kudos to those who edited the video to make anyone’s adrenaline rush through…

5. curtis c

Jan 3, 2013 at 9:09 pm

if you persist your on the right track your only not when you arnt!!

6. Mercedes

Dec 6, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Very Powerful Video!

7. Susan Tees

Dec 6, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Nice concept, well produced, but too many car and beer and private plane inserts. Success is not measured by how many sports cars you get to drive, or your butlers, but the security of your family, the ability to raise you children to meet their full potential, and to feel happy with your accomplishments.

Granted, that takes money. However, anyone with any depth will probably shake his or her head at these sportscar ads, muttering “WTF?”

• mike

Dec 30, 2012 at 5:07 am

That’s why you have a poor person’s mindset and that’s why you’re poor. Sorry to break it to you.

• Anthony Jovel

Feb 10, 2013 at 5:53 pm

your vision of success is different than others so how can you put his vision of success down??

8. Robbins

Dec 2, 2012 at 8:19 am

Bunch of Thanks

9. Armen Hortananian

Nov 24, 2012 at 5:06 pm

One of my greatest life changing experience was watching this video!

• Quie

Jan 25, 2013 at 9:06 pm

I’m sitting here eating lunch in a restaurant and bumped into this video from Twitter. My reaction is tears streaming down my face…I totally agree with Armen.

10. sugumar

Nov 24, 2012 at 5:54 am

It’s vry nce:-):-)

11. Steven Billen

Nov 19, 2012 at 10:53 pm

Thank you for sharing this video with me… it was and is a very powerful viewable and listening experience and “I WILL” not stop… “I WILL” always move forward… and “I WILL” reach the very top of my God given destiny (which I have the blue prints for).

The wealth that I receive in the future will not be for myself alone. I have 100% faith in the Holy Spirit (God) that He will guide my every thought, words and actions, so that I am raised to a position of trust and leadership as a businessman in order for me to help build God’s church and for me to financially be able to help other people.

Once again, thank you for sharing this video with me. It’s much appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Steven Billen
    (a UK Christian Businessman)

12. Phil

Nov 14, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Yeah just a great video keep on keeping on

13. patty

Nov 2, 2012 at 2:55 pm

incredible video – thanks for this gift.

14. Corey

Oct 26, 2012 at 12:04 am

I love this video and will recommend this video and site to be visited by all of my enterprise friends. keep posting these great inspirational works, Entrepreneurs need to see that by working your ass off anything is possible.

Joel

Oct 26, 2012 at 1:15 pm

That would be great, thanks Corey! Best of luck with your ventures in life.

15. Aaron

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:39 am

Outstanding video!

16. Lanh

Oct 19, 2012 at 9:03 pm

Hello, How can I get a copy of the background sound?

17. Lanh

Oct 19, 2012 at 2:13 am

Brilliant job! Background sound effects, nicely done. Do you have a copy?

18. Kate

Oct 18, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Brilliant, very inspiring!!

19. Vincenzo

Oct 18, 2012 at 11:55 am

What a excellent motivating video which I have blasted out on social media. It focuses one mind on what is important to do. Brilliant and relevant

20. Victor Balasa

Oct 17, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Just retweeted this, Jim Carrey and Steve Jobs + Richard Branson = brilliant montage!