(Images) 25 One Of A Kind Inspirational Picture Quotes

dwayne-johsnon-picture quote

Today we’d love to share with you, 25 exclusive motivational and inspirational picture quotes created exclusively by addicted2success.com.

Please feel free to share these with your friends and family. Thanks!

Exclusive Addicted2Success Picture Quotes

Image above Photographed by: Martin Neuhof

(Update) Bonus: 2 New Picture Quotes

Source: IamAddicted2Success Tumblr

1. Oniv

Oct 23, 2012 at 9:38 am

WOW!! Thanks A2S… Just what I needed!!

2. Jacint

Oct 9, 2012 at 11:10 pm

I seriously cant rave enough about you guys, the quality and consistency of positive media you put out there is second to none, congratulations and keep up the AWESOME work. I am proud to tell everyone i know about your site and the feedback they give me is reflective of my thoughts. The world needs more people like you and the internet needs more sites like this out there spreading the good stuff !!!
    Have a great day 🙂
    Jacinta

Joel

Oct 10, 2012 at 10:18 am

Thank you so much for your love and loyalty Jacinta! Keep spreading the word and one day maybe, just maybe we could change the world 🙂 Enjoy yourself.

3. lainey

Oct 8, 2012 at 1:25 pm

I stumbled on your site today. Thank you!

4. Bradley Watts

Oct 6, 2012 at 9:21 am

Team, out of the blue you guys followed me on twitter the first day i registered. i dont know how you thought to or why but thank you. This website has made my year. Amazing resource to put me in the mode to succeed!

Joel

Oct 6, 2012 at 10:14 am

Hi Bradley, thank you for contacting us with these kind words. We love to follow people who we feel are ambitious and strive for more than just an average life. Thanks a million for being such a loyal fan and much success to you sir!

5. roy

Oct 2, 2012 at 1:19 pm

awesome ….

6. Coach Val

Aug 29, 2012 at 2:13 pm

WOW! Thanks for your great site and these wonderful quotes and thanks for allowing us to reuse and spread them around. The world is better because of your work.

7. Eric

Aug 25, 2012 at 4:22 pm

wow…. These are fantastic posters and sayings!! I love this site!

8. Josh Cintron

Jul 26, 2012 at 12:27 am

If I the media would spend money on stuff like this the world would be a greater place. Just bookmarked this site. Keep on doing what you’re doing.-Josh

9. yogesh

Jul 4, 2012 at 6:32 pm

You are doing a gre8 job….. it ll help many people as it has helped me….
    whenever i am down i visit here… i feel motivated to move ahead..

Joel

Jul 5, 2012 at 11:19 am

Great to hear Yogesh, Thank you for choosing Addicted2Success as your main source of inspiration, we really appreciate it.

10. james

Jun 30, 2012 at 1:49 am

I want these for posters…where can i get them!!!

11. Daman

Jun 1, 2012 at 1:13 am

Great images – I like the use of modern people I can relate to, I like the Rock and the Jeter ones best – Cheers!

12. ashish

May 27, 2012 at 10:14 am

Great Quotes!! Great work done to collect the together!!! 🙂

Are they available in lager size (1280×1024) ??

13. Mikael

May 17, 2012 at 2:59 am

Pretty sure I pinned quite a few of these… Feeling inspired! 🙂

Joel

May 17, 2012 at 4:29 am

Thank you Mikael 🙂 Enjoy your day.

14. mary

May 15, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Great messages. Are these available for purchase? would love to have one in poster size or smaller. Thanx

15. POST-PRO MAGAZINE

May 13, 2012 at 3:01 am

These are very good… Very inspiring!

16. Malcolm Scholtz

May 3, 2012 at 6:04 am

Malcolm

so uplifting… a perfect reminder of what it really takes to stay true to our character.

17. Cher

May 3, 2012 at 2:52 am

These are uplifting, inspiring & powerful! Thanks so much! Love everything you’re doing. So awesome. Thank you!

18. Zahra Sapolu

May 2, 2012 at 12:48 pm

AMAZING!! I nearly saved all of them! They are AWESOME! LOVE IT !

19. Sam

May 2, 2012 at 2:21 am

So many of these pics are great backgrounds. Could you possibly make them a little bigger? I don’t know if that is hard or not but it would be much appreciated if you could. I really like some of them and would love to make them my desktop background.

Thanks, Sam

Joel

May 2, 2012 at 2:42 am

Hi Sam,

A lot of these where designed with the backgrounds at this current size. The original source of the picture would only supply most of these at a medium size. Which picture would you like in a larger size? I’ll see if I can get it for you. Thanks!

• Sam

May 2, 2012 at 6:05 am

I was kinda hoping for the “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it” and “Life is short, fragile and does not wait for anyone. There will never be a perfect time.” Those are the two that really struck a cord for me. However, they come across with pixels. If you could help me that would be great, if not, then I can deal with it. ps I love these quotes with pictures. They’re great motivators every time I turn on my computer.

Thanks, Sam

20. Mansoor MJ

May 1, 2012 at 5:58 pm

i loved it

55 of the Best Johnny Depp Quotes to Inspire You Today

Johnny Depp quotes
Image Credit: Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp, famous for his portrayal of strange and eccentric characters, is undoubtedly one of the most popular stars in Hollywood. But his real life has also been as strange as anything. Johnny Depp has faced many hardships starting from his teenage years. Before he became a big thing in Hollywood, he used to make ends meet by selling pens and having odd end jobs. So, yes, he has had his fair share of struggles. But today, he is rated as one of the most successful actors in Hollywood. (more…)

54 Joe Rogan Quotes That Will Motivate You to Greatness

joe rogan quotes
Image Credit: Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan is a stand-up comedian, a figure in the MMA space, and former host of Fear Factor.  But Rogan is more recognized his famous podcast The Joe Rogan Experience which is at the top of many iTunes charts.  Each week, Joe Rogan sits down with a public figure to have a raw conversation to discuss their story, passions, and life in general.  These people range from actors & scientists, to controversial figures in the news.  Rogan is well known for dropping knowledge bombs in his show and is respected & looked up to by people in a variety of spaces as a motivational & inspirational figure. (more…)

27 Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes That Will Sow the Seeds of Success in Your Life

Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes
Image Credit: PA

Cristiano Ronaldo is inarguably, one of the greatest athletes the world has ever seen. He is currently at the top of his game but his rise to prominence was far from ease. The Portuguese star has had his fair share of struggles but his thirst for perfection kept him going and made him the greatest of all time. (more…)

6 Inspiring Quotes From Lucille Ball That Will Motivate You to Stand Out and Reach for the Stars

lucille ball quotes
Image Credit: Getty Images

The original “Queen of Comedy” Lucille “Lucy” Ball, continues to be an icon of fiery sass and humor for every generation. Her timeless comedic talent still sets the standard for those desiring to follow in her celebrated entertainment footsteps.

Here are six inspiring quotes from her that will motivate you to stand out from the crowd and never give up on your dreams:

1. “One of the things I learned the hard way, was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.”

In business and our personal lives, we are bombarded daily by outward criticism and inward self-doubt. In order to realise the success we strive for and attain the goals we hope to achieve, it’s important to practice a strong positive outlook.

Although Ball was known for being an inherently shy girl, when she was 15 years old, she convinced her mom to allow her to attend New York Drama School. The administrator of the school, unable to see the talent hidden behind the shyness, wrote to her mother telling her not to “waste her money and the school’s time with this shy, awkward young lady.”

Refusing to be deterred by the shortsighted criticism, Ball dug in her heels, overcame her shyness, and went on to become the talented comedic actress and icon we know and love today. Just imagine how unfortunate it would have been if she had taken the negative criticism to heart and decided to give up her passion.

2. “Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work—and realising what is opportunity and what isn’t.”

Today, we are very much conditioned to expect instant gratification in all areas of life. It’s important to remember, however, that true personal and professional success is achieved through tenacity and hard work. Very seldom does “luck” play a substantial role in building a solid and promising future.

Few people may realise that beyond the laughter and crazy shenanigans that Ball is so well known for, she was a trailblazing businesswoman who mapped out her professional path and keenly took advantage of opportunities that came her way.

Behind the scenes, she was co-creator, owner, and partner of Desilu Productions with her husband, Desi Arnaz. I Love Lucy was the first real sitcom developed by a husband and wife team, and under Desilu Studios, the show pioneered the multi-camera shot and filmed in front of a live audience—something no one else was doing at the time.

Being a female owner of a film production company in the 1960s was unprecedented. But, Ball didn’t stop there. Instead, she would eventually buy out Desi and become the first female CEO of a major television and movie production company. Her hard work and perseverance created a legacy to last for generations.

3. “I’d rather regret the things I have done than the things that I haven’t.”

Regrets are a fact of life both personally and professionally. However, most of us would probably admit that we learned some valuable things about ourselves from past mistakes and mishaps. Most would agree that our biggest regrets are related to the opportunities and experiences that we didn’t seize when we had the chance.

Ball’s career in the entertainment world was full of various ups and downs that included many B movies and lackluster performances. However, she continued to forge ahead learning from each and every experience. She was forty years old when she finally hit her stride and began her journey with I Love Lucy. Ball didn’t let the fact that Hollywood considered her to be “old” to stop her from fulfilling her dreams.

Instead of letting the long road of disappointments and closed doors discourage her, Ball refused to give up and found a way to create her own destiny and achieve the success that she had worked so hard for.

4. “I dyed my hair this crazy red to bid for attention. It has become a trademark, and I’ve got to keep it this way.”

We live in a culture where most of us just want to fit in. There is a pressure to conform to a set of expectations in both our professional and personal lives. However, it’s often when we take a risk to set ourselves apart, that doors of opportunities and experiences open for us.

For example, Ball’s natural hair colour was a light to medium brown with reddish tones. Early in her career, she bleached it blonde in hopes of being able to compete with the plethora of bombshell blondes of the era. She eventually realised, however, she needed to stand out, not blend in!

In a past interview, Ball is quoted stating, “Not being a beauty, I hated any part in a picture which depended on beauty. I resented work where looks were that important. There are so many glamour girls that I felt it was silly for me to try to compete with them.”

Dyeing her natural brown hair the colour red was one of the greatest risks Ball took early in her career, but it became one of the late comedian’s most beautiful physical features that helped her stand out and succeed in Hollywood. She shared, “I had to learn to concentrate on developing my personality—to have an individual approach. The way you feel about yourself has a lot to do with the impression you make.”

5. “The more things you do, the more you can do.”

We should never stop striving to learn new skills and grow in knowledge. Taking the steps to constantly evolve in our understanding of our professional and personal life—as well as the world around us—helps build a firm foundation for our present and future.

Ball was a true pioneer for the women of her time. She was not afraid to tackle new things or learn more about the production and business side of her career even though she was encroaching on a man’s world at the time. She knew that any knowledge she gained about the entertainment business would help ensure her future success.

For example, behind the scenes, Ball was an integral part of the business operations of Desilu Productions. She was one of the final voices in all decisions made regarding the show and the production company. And it didn’t stop there. In front of the camera, she portrayed a determined woman diligently trying to work outside of the home in various careers while still tackling the responsibilities of being a housewife and a mother. To put it simply, she just wasn’t scared to try something new.

It’s important to not let fear of failure, or the unknown, deter us from taking chances to break the mould and step out of our comfort zone. The possibilities for growth, success, and achievement are endless.

6. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”

It’s quite profound how much we can learn from the fortitude and spunk exuded from Lucille Ball, the “Queen of Comedy.” As we’ve seen through these quotes, Ball refused to let others dictate who she would become or what she would achieve. Instead, she had a firm grasp on her own self-worth and was determined to forge ahead to fulfill her dreams.

She demonstrated that self-confidence and inner strength are vital to professional and personal success—a lesson that we would all be wise to remember.

Which one of the above Lucille Ball quotes was your favorite and why? Share your thoughts with us below!