(Images) 25 One Of A Kind Inspirational Picture Quotes

dwayne-johsnon-picture quote

Today we’d love to share with you, 25 exclusive motivational and inspirational picture quotes created exclusively by addicted2success.com.

Please feel free to share these with your friends and family. Thanks!

Exclusive Addicted2Success Picture Quotes

Image above Photographed by: Martin Neuhof

(Update) Bonus: 2 New Picture Quotes

Source: IamAddicted2Success Tumblr

1. Oniv

Oct 23, 2012 at 9:38 am

WOW!! Thanks A2S… Just what I needed!!

2. Jacint

Oct 9, 2012 at 11:10 pm

I seriously cant rave enough about you guys, the quality and consistency of positive media you put out there is second to none, congratulations and keep up the AWESOME work. I am proud to tell everyone i know about your site and the feedback they give me is reflective of my thoughts. The world needs more people like you and the internet needs more sites like this out there spreading the good stuff !!!
    Have a great day 🙂
    Jacinta

Joel

Oct 10, 2012 at 10:18 am

Thank you so much for your love and loyalty Jacinta! Keep spreading the word and one day maybe, just maybe we could change the world 🙂 Enjoy yourself.

3. lainey

Oct 8, 2012 at 1:25 pm

I stumbled on your site today. Thank you!

4. Bradley Watts

Oct 6, 2012 at 9:21 am

Team, out of the blue you guys followed me on twitter the first day i registered. i dont know how you thought to or why but thank you. This website has made my year. Amazing resource to put me in the mode to succeed!

Joel

Oct 6, 2012 at 10:14 am

Hi Bradley, thank you for contacting us with these kind words. We love to follow people who we feel are ambitious and strive for more than just an average life. Thanks a million for being such a loyal fan and much success to you sir!

5. roy

Oct 2, 2012 at 1:19 pm

awesome ….

6. Coach Val

Aug 29, 2012 at 2:13 pm

WOW! Thanks for your great site and these wonderful quotes and thanks for allowing us to reuse and spread them around. The world is better because of your work.

7. Eric

Aug 25, 2012 at 4:22 pm

wow…. These are fantastic posters and sayings!! I love this site!

8. Josh Cintron

Jul 26, 2012 at 12:27 am

If I the media would spend money on stuff like this the world would be a greater place. Just bookmarked this site. Keep on doing what you’re doing.-Josh

9. yogesh

Jul 4, 2012 at 6:32 pm

You are doing a gre8 job….. it ll help many people as it has helped me….
    whenever i am down i visit here… i feel motivated to move ahead..

Joel

Jul 5, 2012 at 11:19 am

Great to hear Yogesh, Thank you for choosing Addicted2Success as your main source of inspiration, we really appreciate it.

10. james

Jun 30, 2012 at 1:49 am

I want these for posters…where can i get them!!!

11. Daman

Jun 1, 2012 at 1:13 am

Great images – I like the use of modern people I can relate to, I like the Rock and the Jeter ones best – Cheers!

12. ashish

May 27, 2012 at 10:14 am

Great Quotes!! Great work done to collect the together!!! 🙂

Are they available in lager size (1280×1024) ??

13. Mikael

May 17, 2012 at 2:59 am

Pretty sure I pinned quite a few of these… Feeling inspired! 🙂

Joel

May 17, 2012 at 4:29 am

Thank you Mikael 🙂 Enjoy your day.

14. mary

May 15, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Great messages. Are these available for purchase? would love to have one in poster size or smaller. Thanx

15. POST-PRO MAGAZINE

May 13, 2012 at 3:01 am

These are very good… Very inspiring!

16. Malcolm Scholtz

May 3, 2012 at 6:04 am

Malcolm

so uplifting… a perfect reminder of what it really takes to stay true to our character.

17. Cher

May 3, 2012 at 2:52 am

These are uplifting, inspiring & powerful! Thanks so much! Love everything you’re doing. So awesome. Thank you!

18. Zahra Sapolu

May 2, 2012 at 12:48 pm

AMAZING!! I nearly saved all of them! They are AWESOME! LOVE IT !

19. Sam

May 2, 2012 at 2:21 am

So many of these pics are great backgrounds. Could you possibly make them a little bigger? I don’t know if that is hard or not but it would be much appreciated if you could. I really like some of them and would love to make them my desktop background.

Thanks, Sam

Joel

May 2, 2012 at 2:42 am

Hi Sam,

A lot of these where designed with the backgrounds at this current size. The original source of the picture would only supply most of these at a medium size. Which picture would you like in a larger size? I’ll see if I can get it for you. Thanks!

• Sam

May 2, 2012 at 6:05 am

I was kinda hoping for the “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it” and “Life is short, fragile and does not wait for anyone. There will never be a perfect time.” Those are the two that really struck a cord for me. However, they come across with pixels. If you could help me that would be great, if not, then I can deal with it. ps I love these quotes with pictures. They’re great motivators every time I turn on my computer.

Thanks, Sam