Sean “Big Sean” Leonard Anderson is a highly successful American Rapper in the US. He has worked with artists such as Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Eminem, Kanye West, Chris Brown and many more.
Big Sean often shares inspirational messages throughout his songs and Live performances around the world. We have collected a number of his inspirational words and compiled them for you for more motivation.
In 2015 Big Sean released his third album, which was awarded the #1 studio album in the US. Big Sean lives to inspire millions through his music.
Check out some of Big Sean’s Quotes here:
1. “I want to change the world. I want to be a part of culture. I want to help teach.” – Big Sean
2. “I get sick all the time because I get no rest and sleep, but it’s definitely worth it.” – Big Sean
3. “I’m not compromising myself in any way, I love just doing whatever I want and showing people it’s real.” – Big Sean
4. “Success is on the way, I feel it in the distant.” – Big Sean
5. “People don’t realize I’m a very spiritual person.” – Big Sean
6. “When I graduated from high school, the teacher said I was throwing my life away following music.” – Big Sean
7. “Fame necessarily isn’t really tied to success at all. Fame is just being recognized for doing what you do, whether it’s good or bad. Osama bin Laden was famous.” – Big Sean
8. “I turn mistakes into lessons dead ends into exits in the journey of my life” – Big Sean
9. “I want people to feel like they can do anything.” – Big Sean
10. “Look, think about it, close your eyes, dream about it. Tell your team about it, go make million dollar schemes about it.” – Big Sean
11. “Sometimes when you make good stuff and you love it, it gets outdated sometimes, because you’ve held on to it so long, you may not like it like you used to.” – Big Sean
12. “When I graduated from high school, the teacher said I was throwing my life away following music, and the same teacher invited me back to speak at the school. I don’t say that to brag, I just want to be an example.” – Big Sean
13. “Sometimes you have to let things go so there’s room for better things to come into your life.” – Big Sean
14. “I guess it took ten years for me to be an overnight success.” – Big Sean
15. “My life’s a little luck – and a lot of grind.” – Big Sean
16. “I work really hard – that doesn’t mean I deserve anything, but it’s really cool to see the positive reaction people give to something you worked so hard on. It’s one of the best feelings.” – Big Sean
17. “Instead of thinking about work the next day or thinking about what you have to do, if you live in the moment you’ll have some of the best times of your life.” – Big Sean
18. “I come from a family of scholars who got their Master’s degrees. To my grandma – and to a lot of people – an education was a way of making it out of the worst parts of their life.” – Big Sean
19. “Man the life of a workaholic… You either on ya work or just workin on it.” – Big Sean
20. “I grew up on the west side of Detroit – 6 mile and Wyoming – so I was really in the ‘hood. And I would go to school at Detroit Waldorf, and that was not the ‘hood. Growing up in Detroit was good. I had a good perspective, a well-rounded one, and not being one-sided.” – Big Sean
21. “The best advice I have been given is to live in the moment, as cliché as that sounds. It’s crazy.” – Big Sean
22. “I never want to look back on life and say I wish I did something, and I don’t want anybody else to do that.” – Big Sean
23. “My mom keeps me going, man. She deserves such a good life. I just wanna give it to her. My dad, too. My family, my friends, they keep me motivated. Just knowing my personal legend, just knowing what I’m supposed to do, that keeps me going.” – Big Sean
24. “I just always stay honest with myself. All my stuff isn’t boastful, but some of it is. But that’s just the music, the art.” – Big Sean
25. “You live and you learn, man. I’ve learned you can’t wait on anybody. You have to raise your awareness yourself.” – Big Sean
26. “I feel like I’m able to relate to all races of people because when you learn to tap into the raw emotion of a person, that goes past color.” – Big Sean
27. “I know the higher that I go, the harder to climb. But after that, the bigger the muscle and smarter the mind.” – Big Sean
28. “As a crew, G.O.O.D. Music is taking it to levels that really haven’t been done collectively. Kanye is someone who knows how to make classic albums, a true thinker. He got me in the mindset of being a true thinker and always planning out every move you got going.” – Big Sean
29. “I got a dream that’s worth more than my reality.” – Big Sean
30. “Patience is the ability to accept trouble, suffering, delay without getting angry or upset, I feel like if you can master patience you can master anything.” – Big Sean
31. “I just wanted to do something that had some meaning that I can look back and be proud of, that my family can look back and be proud of.” – Big Sean
32. “I just remember I wanted to make my own dynasty and not keep following trends. I wanted to make my own.” – Big Sean
33. “There are so many people with great work ethics that I’ve been around. I try and take the best qualities from the people I admire and apply it to my own self.” – Big Sean
34. “Make sure you surround yourself with people who believe in you, who are like minded, the people who have a similar energy as you.” – Big Sean
35. “Put a plan together and do what you want to do in life. You are going to get to a point in your life where your dreams are in your hands, where the next step is right in front of you and your next opportunity is on the other side of that door.” – Big Sean
Here is our exclusive interview with Big Sean that was filmed back in 2014 with Joel Brown and Big Sean for the Addicted2Success Podcast
What was your favourite Big Sean Quote? Leave the quote in the comments section below.
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
10 Life Changing Quotes That Helped Me Create A Meaningful Life
Meaning isn’t something you stumble upon. It’s something you consciously build into your life. Its foundation rests on your experiences, beliefs, and core values. The people you love, the things you cherish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice make up who you are. (more…)
The Biggest Man-Made Myth and What You Can Do About It
Why “No Pain, No Gain” Is More Powerful Than You Realize
4 Reinvention Strategies Leaders Can Learn From Legally Blonde
What I Learned as a Young Entrepreneur and Why You Should Take Notes
A 3 Step Process to Deal With Negative Emotions as an Entrepreneur
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Crypto News4 weeks ago
Why Defi Is Hot Right Now and How Safemoon Will Dominate Crypto
- Life2 weeks ago
5 Ways to Rediscover Your Purpose in Life
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
4 Non-Financial Factors to Measure Success as an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
4 Tips for Making the Leap From Employee to Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
How Are You Defining Your Success as an Entrepreneur?
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
5 Things I’ve Learnt From Selling Private Jets to 7 Figure Coaching Programs
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Brain Dump: A Powerful Method for Increasing Productivity
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
5 Dos and Don’ts When Starting a Business With a Friend