Known on social media as “Vision Implementor”, Tyrese Gibson is an internationally known actor, musician, producer and author. You may recognize him from movie franchises such as Transformers and The Fast and the Furious.
When Tyrese is not singing R&B, acting in the next summer blockbuster, or preparing his next book; Tyrese shares wisdom and inspires millions via his YouTube and Instagram pages.
Check out these Tyrese Gibson Motivational Quotes that will be sure to motivate you, and elevate your life to the next level:
1. “If you’re not happy about how you look, you have to question how much self-love you have.” – Tyrese Gibson
2. “You are the master of your environment. You’ve got your own head, your own mind. So once you figure out what you want for yourself, you have to create the proper environment to make sure you can live out all the things you want.” – Tyrese Gibson
3. “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.” – Tyrese Gibson
4. “Change your mind and it will change your life” – Tyrese Gibson
5. “Life is a menu. Whatever you order is what’s delivered to the table” – Tyrese Gibson
6. “Other peoples’ success represents the possibility of what you can do.” – Tyrese Gibson
7. “If nothing around you changes, change the things that are around you.” – Tyrese Gibson
8. “People are dream killers-you’ve got to be careful who you give emotional access to.” – Tyrese Gibson
9. “You will always grow through – what you go through.” – Tyrese Gibson
10. “For every level there’s another Devil.” – Tyrese Gibson
11. “Faith is climbing invisible stairs, without having all the answers.” – Tyrese Gibson
12. “Excuses sound best to the people making them up.” – Tyrese Gibson
13. “You have to surround yourself with people who life, breathe, and eat something that you’re trying to do, and then it becomes a motivating thing for them to want to support and get behind what you’re doing-it’s all good then.” – Tyrese Gibson
14. “People are in your life for a reason, others are there for a season and it’s important to realize when those seasons are over.” – Tyrese Gibson
15. “Get rid of all the things, people, and situations that stopping you from smiling with your soul.” – Tyrese Gibson
16. “Validation is a man’s silent killer.” – Tyrese Gibson
17. “Never give a hater a stage to stand on.” – Tyrese Gibson
18. “Only those that can see the invisible can do the impossible.” – Tyrese Gibson
19. It’s not lonely at the top if you help somebody else get there.” – Tyrese Gibson
20. “We have more control of the outcome of our day that we would like to believe we do.” – Tyrese Gibson
21. “I’ve never had to fight hard for anything I’ve gotten in the past.” – Tyrese Gibson
22. “Be bold and walk in the direction of success.” – Tyrese Gibson
23. “Take your power back. Stop responding to haters; remember, elephants don’t swat flies.” – Tyrese Gibson
24. “We have more control of the outcome of our day that we would like to believe we do.” – Tyrese Gibson
25. “Isolation is an uspoken sickness. Don’t go solo when you’re down so-low.” – Tyrese Gibson
26. “Get off the pitty potty feelings sorry for yourself and get busy living.” – Tyrese Gibson
27. “We all live in the same building.” – Tyrese Gibson
28. “Stop looking at your stomach when you get out of the shower and complaining about your body, when you are eating everything in sight and never going to the gym. You are the reason you look the way you look. You are the reason you’re unemployed. You are the reason why your surroundings are so dis-functional and negative.” – Tyrese Gibson
29. “You should never ever assume that people think of you the way you think of yourself.” – Tyrese Gibson
30. “Most of you are waking up everyday, looking for pain, dis-function, drama, unemployment; being broke, struggling. Dropping every excuse in the book about your childhood, the problems and dis-function you grew up in, that’s stopping you from becoming successful.” – Tyrese Gibson
31. “When you’re in shape, you don’t have to walk up to somebody and say, ‘Yo, I love myself.’ You look like you care for yourself.” – Tyrese Gibson
32. “You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.” – Tyrese Gibson
Which Tyrese Gibson Quote resonated with you most? Share your thoughts in the comments below and forward to a friend who loves motivation.
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
10 Life Changing Quotes That Helped Me Create A Meaningful Life
Meaning isn’t something you stumble upon. It’s something you consciously build into your life. Its foundation rests on your experiences, beliefs, and core values. The people you love, the things you cherish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice make up who you are. (more…)
The Biggest Man-Made Myth and What You Can Do About It
Why “No Pain, No Gain” Is More Powerful Than You Realize
4 Reinvention Strategies Leaders Can Learn From Legally Blonde
What I Learned as a Young Entrepreneur and Why You Should Take Notes
A 3 Step Process to Deal With Negative Emotions as an Entrepreneur
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Life3 weeks ago
5 Ways to Rediscover Your Purpose in Life
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
4 Non-Financial Factors to Measure Success as an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
4 Tips for Making the Leap From Employee to Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
How Are You Defining Your Success as an Entrepreneur?
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
5 Things I’ve Learnt From Selling Private Jets to 7 Figure Coaching Programs
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
5 Dos and Don’ts When Starting a Business With a Friend
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Brain Dump: A Powerful Method for Increasing Productivity
- Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
5 Strategies for Building the Ultimate Company Culture