17 Og Mandino Quotes To Move & Inspire You

Og Mandino

A collection of highly inspirational “Og Mandino” quotes to guide you through a success filled life.

Inspirational Og Mandino Quotes

“Always render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be.” – Og Mandino

“Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino

“Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” – Og Mandino

“Remind thyself, in the darkest moments, that every failure is only a step toward success, every detection of what is false directs you toward what is true, every trial exhausts some tempting form of error, and every adversity will only hide, for a time, your path to peace and fulfillment. ” – Og Mandino

“Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all.”  – Og Mandino

“I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth I will apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.” – Og Mandino

“I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino

“Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” – Og Mandino

“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino

“Cherish each hour of this day for it can NEVER return.” – Og Mandino

“I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.” – Og Mandino

“Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” – Og Mandino

“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity.” – Og Mandino

“Your only limitations are those you set up in your mind, or permit others to set up for you.” – Og Mandino

“Work as though you would live forever, and live as though you would die today. Go another mile!” – Og Mandino

“I will not allow yesterday’s success to lull me into today’s complacency, for this is the great foundation of failure.” – Og Mandino

“Obstacles are necessary for success because victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.” – Og Mandino

Og Mandino Picture Quote

Og Mandino Picture Quote

1. Barnabas Adu

May 25, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Og tells fantastic stories uniquely to make enduring common sense. He just jump starts you!
    Barnabas

2. Ruby

Jan 9, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Bought my first book many years ago,The Greatest Salesman, and thought it was so great that I have passed it on to my son and he in turn has passed it on to his son. Og Mansion has been my favorite all time author. I have enjoyed many other of his books. I think they are great for teaching a person how to better him/her self.

3. George thomas

Oct 5, 2016 at 9:36 pm

Og Mandino’s books literally saved my life.
    They brought out all my real capabilities.

4. rajinder singh

Aug 31, 2015 at 12:26 pm

great you are serving people with your heart and soul congrats

5. Katerina

Feb 12, 2015 at 4:07 am

Very inspirational words . Grande Og Mandino !!

6. rupa

Sep 20, 2014 at 11:35 am

Extremely convincing philosophy!potential to change an individual .loved reading “the geatest miracle in the world”

7. Jawahar

Jun 21, 2013 at 9:00 pm

I do read everyday his 10 scroll of greatest salesman in the world.

8. Idan

Jun 18, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Great quotes…

The one about treat everyone like they will die at midnight, very powerful stuff!

Thank you Joel.

9. Kathy Fyler

May 10, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Thanks for the quotes! ` I Love Og Mandino and have many of his books. I think my favorite is The Choice.

10. bobsy simes

Apr 26, 2013 at 2:08 pm

Thank you for remembering a great man.

11. Andy Shaw

Apr 11, 2013 at 6:34 am

I asked Ted Nicholas once at dinner, ‘who was the most inspirational speaker you ever saw speak.’ As I thought I’d ask the man who knows. He said he saw Napoleon Hill go on and give the presentation of his life to 25 people in a room that would fit 25,000. He said that was inspirational, but the best of the best was Og Mandino.

Joel

Apr 11, 2013 at 7:00 am

Yes, I heard Og is amazing. I watch his speeches on YouTube from time to time. So much knowledge!

12. Cgallagh

Mar 16, 2013 at 11:38 pm

I personally met Og Mandino. He had an amazing story and was an amazing man. I have an autographed book from him. I’ve had the book for thirty years and still read it on occasion.

13. Paul Friar

Mar 16, 2013 at 11:20 pm

You couldn’t help but succeed with an attitude like that! Most of that list of quotes is worth repeating to yourself each day.

(I just copied and pasted the full list from your page to a notepad file for my own enjoyment. I will pick my favorites from it each day.)

The best tip for someone needing extra inspiration is to print out the list, laminate it and place it next to their computer monitor so that they see it each day.

Joel

Mar 17, 2013 at 5:58 am

Glad you enjoy his quotes just as much as I do Paul. Thanks!

• Luttu Mapondela