Motivation

23 Rare Motivational Quotes That Will Knock Your Block Off!

Rare-Motivational-Quotes

23 Rare Motivational Quotes to inspire the lazy, complainers, procrastinators and the ‘all talk, no walk’ people out there.

Everybody needs a little motivation sometimes so share these around and take ACTION! In your life right now, execute that plan you have been talking about all week. It’s never too late to make it happen!

Rare Motivational Quotes

‎”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

“No one said this would be easy, just know that nothing beats the feeling of accomplishment.”

‎”Turn those dreams into ACTION …action turns into results… sooner or later you will be living the dream.”

“There’s no substitute for consistency.”

‎”Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit…. KEEP GOING!!”

“Hardwork can out-do genetics!!”

“Whatever doesn’t kill me… had better start running”

‎”Our fears don’t stop death,… they stop life.”

“Do it now. Sometimes ‘later’ becomes ‘never.'”

“Kick yourself in the ass, or someone else will.”

“The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret.”

‎”I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy… I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.”

“Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results.”

“Dear tomorrow, do whatever you wanna do .. I have already lived my today and I am not afraid of you anymore .”

“If we understood the power of our thoughts, we would guard them more closely. If we understood the power of our words, we would prefer silence to anything negative. In our thoughts and words we create our own weaknesses and strengths. Our limitations begin in our hearts where we can always replace negative with positive.”

“You can have results or excuses. Not both”

“You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them.”

“Pain is just weakness leaving your body.”

“I was not delivered into this world in defeat nor does failure flow through my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, walk, to merge with the sheep. I will not hear those who weep and complain for their thoughts are contagios. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure…Is not my destiny.”

‎”Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who are willing to work for it”

“Set small goals for yourself and meet them. You are responsible to take care of yourself. You should be your priority!!”

‎”If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone…deal with it!!”

“Failure does not mean defeat; to succeed you must fail first.”

1. rashmi

Mar 12, 2014 at 9:28 pm

A very very inspiring and powerful qoutes. Which really bought a drastic change in me specially “The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret.”
    Thank you so much for the quotes :-).

2. yoseph

Feb 17, 2014 at 8:45 am

i love it

3. innocent

Dec 22, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Opening this page has made my day.Very inspirational quotes.”You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them…”

4. MC Moojie

Nov 28, 2013 at 9:06 pm

Good things come to those who wait. Great things come to those who lift weight.

5. Highsaint

Nov 28, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Thumbs up dhamiltonw…. Ben u need more than those quotes.It doesnt sucks to me..Its great for me…I really learnt from it.

6. Ben

Apr 23, 2013 at 10:25 pm

The reason these are the “rare” motivational quotes is they all suck.

• dhamiltonw

Jun 19, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Ben you think they suck because you choose to live in the land of the mundane and ordinary…sucks for you!! Carpe Diem (seize the day)

7. @MDILondon

Apr 23, 2013 at 4:50 pm

“Every positive change – every jump to a higher level of energy and awareness –
    involves a rite of passage. Each time to ascend to a higher rung on the ladder of
    personal evolution, we must go through a period of discomfort, of initiation. I have
    never found an exception.”

—Dan Millman

8. Quote By Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Apr 15, 2013 at 10:32 am

Very inspiring quotes specially the “turn those dreams into actions…”.

9. vondaheim

Apr 5, 2013 at 7:12 am

These are powerful words. They work like pushing a trigger. Just blew away my tiredness.

10. Daniel

Mar 26, 2013 at 8:47 am

Incredible

11. Phils SEA

Mar 19, 2013 at 1:28 am

thank you, I need this to keep me going. A daily dose of these medicines will help me through so keep inspiring the World.

12. PPC Agency Mumbai

Jan 25, 2013 at 9:52 am

I am very happy that I found this site. I want to thank you for this great information!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have bookmarked your website to see the new stuff you post in the future.

13. Aremu Gabriel

Jan 23, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Am touch by this quote, how wud I get it regularly

14. Trudy

Dec 29, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Loved these quotes. Especially the one about fear not stopping death.

15. jesie

Aug 16, 2012 at 2:23 am

inspiring 🙂

16. Jonathan

Jun 26, 2012 at 7:30 am

Impressive.

17. Jef

Jun 24, 2012 at 7:56 pm

powerful stuffs on those quotes! thanks for posting it.

18. Pauline

Jun 18, 2012 at 1:52 pm

I love the quotes! Do you know who said them?

19. ed

Jun 14, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Amazing quotes….Thanks for sharing.

20. Maureen

Jun 7, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Good video. Hey Vic, maybe people weren’t sure they wanetd this mountain. It happened to me for a long time. You have to know what you really want first. The first step in Napolean Hill’s book think and grow rich Know what you want is still so true in today’s high tech world.Enjoyable and you have great delivery.