- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 2 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 4 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 4 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 5 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 8 months ago
(Video) Guy Kawasaki’s 10 Guidelines For Entrepreneur Success
Guy Kawasaki, once the Chief Evangelist of Apple, now Author of 10 Venture & Small Business development books. Guy runs his own investment bank at Garage.com, helping entrepreneurs raise money from venture capitalists.
I heard the name Guy Kawasaki pop up every now and then and have been meaning to checkout his work. I came across one of his speeches a few nights ago and I have to say, I’m very impressed! In this video Guy shares his Top 10 Guidelines for Entrepreneurs along with a bunch of Microsoft jokes and what its like to work under the incredible innovator, “Steve Jobs“.
(Video) Guy Kawasaki “The Art of the Start” @ TiECon 2006
(Bonus Image) Guy Kawasaki – How To Increase Your Likability