- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 2 hours ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 2 weeks ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 4 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes By The Highest Performing CEO’sPosted 5 months ago
- 20 Motivational Quotes To Destroy Your Doubts & Build You UpPosted 5 months ago
- (Images) 21 Entrepreneur Picture Quotes For Victory In Business & In LifePosted 6 months ago
- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 8 months ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 9 months ago
Jim Rohn’s 6 Unforgettable Rules For Living A Good Life
I have been listening to the self development legend Jim Rohn lately and have been very inspired by his words of wisdom. I feel that we all need a little reminder from time to time on how important it is to live a good life of value and meaning in this world.
So here are ‘6 Things To Remember So That you Can Live A Good Life’ by the legendary Jim Rohn.
6 Rules For Living A Good Life by Jim Rohn
If you don’t produce you won’t be happy.
The greatest support system in the world is good friends. You can’t be careless here, you need good friends. Friends are those people who know all about you and still like you.
I’m not asking you to be a believer. I am a believer that humans are more than an advanced form of the animal kingdom. I’m a believer that we are a special creation. I don’t ask you to be a believer, but if you are a believer here is what you must do: Whatever is valuable to you, you must Study, Practice & Teach.
Don’t miss anything
Don’t miss the game, don’t miss the show, don’t miss the words. Even the small things, don’t miss them because these things make for a good life. Pay attention to the lyrics of songs that nourish the soul, you got to remember the words.
Do your research and don’t miss anything. “If you live well, you will earn well”. If you live well it will show up in the texture of your voice, if you live well it will show up in your face, if you live well it will show up in the magnetism of your personality. So don’t miss the nourishment of all the things around you that can help you live a good life.
The Inner Circle (Your Family)
Take care of them, they will take care of you, inspire them, they will inspire you. Nothing is more valuable than the inner circle. That’s where the power to conquer the world comes from. If a father walks out of his house and can still, all day long feel his daughters kiss on his face, he’s a powerful man. The greatest virtue and value is one person caring for another, it is LOVE.
It is better living in a tent on a beach with someone you love, than a mansion by yourself.
We have a chance as human beings to participate in the miracle process
You can do this any day and everyday. Changing somebody’s life, rescuing someone from oblivion, building an organization second to none so that your name will appear in many peoples testimonials.
These are the keys to Living A Good Life.
Advice taken from Jim Rohn – The Magic Of Part Time