Are You Excited To Be Part of Something BIGGER than YOURSELF?
I started Addicted2Success around 6 years ago with the intention of becoming the #1 hub spot for motivation and self development. We have since been able to achieve this through the community and following we have inspired around the brand and have impacted more than 80 million lives in the process.
We do this every day because we believe in self development. Because we believe that the world will be a much better place if we focus on becoming a person of value so that we can share that value with others. Do you share the same vision to?
This will be another huge end of year for “Addicted2Success” as we expand our products, services, content, and exposure.
I am excited to be offering two keen people the opportunity to intern and work along side me in expanding our reach and growing the Addicted2Success brand to 10X what it is currently running at right now, (At the moment we are at 110 Million Views World-Wide).
My team members and I will be mentoring two lucky interns. Showing them how to sky-rocket an online brand to multi-millions, and how to turn an online business into pure profits.
WHAT WE HAVE ACHIEVED SO FAR
– I was offered three “Million Dollar offers” for Addicted2Success last year and turned all of them down, as the potential for growth and impact with A2S is going to be massive and worth a lot more than just money.
– We have interviewed 100’s of high profile achievers, i.e.,… Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Gary Vaynerchuk, Simon Sinek, Grant Cardone, John Assaraf, Gabby Bernstein, T.Harv Eker, etc…. and will continue to feature and interact with some of the world’s top authorities via podcast interviews and filmed interviews that are face to face with the experts.
– We just launched the Addicted2Success App on iPhone and Android and we have more on the way.
– We have a combined Social Media following of 2.4 Million followers, and we have reached 110 Million views World Wide in the last 6 years.
– The Addicted2Success podcast is approaching 1.4 Million Plays/Downloads.
THE PERKS of Being An Addicted2Success Intern
– This year we are building a number of new revenue streams and will eventually move into the LIVE event space for conferences around the world.
– You will not only learn the ropes on how you can become a full-time, highly paid blogger, but you will be the first priority when we are ready to offer paid positions at Addicted2Success mid next year (2017).
– We are growing our connections with world class Authors, Speakers, Millionaires and Entrepreneurs and I need a team who can be a part of the interviews and content we are putting out to the masses.
– The beauty of operating online means that you can be a part of this with me from anywhere in the world and we can arrange monthly mastermind’s online or over the phone or Google Hangout if you are not located in LA (where I’m usually located).
Who and What we are looking for:
We are looking for open minded, ambitious people who dream big and get what the Addicted2Success brand is all about. Self Development needs to be one of your top values as the content and conversations will revolve around that.
If you are skilled in any of the below areas then you have a better chance of scoring the position on the team. If you aren’t then we are still willing to consider your interest as we will be training you in multiple areas to increase your skills:
WordPress* (this is a MUST)
Writing Blog Posts
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU (If you are interested)
If you are interested in this opportunity and you are ready to work with a next level company that will transform your CV and change your life, then please send the following things to me with your expression of interest:
– A copy of your CV
– One paragraph about why you feel you would be a great intern with Addicted2Success. If you could shoot a video then this is even better (just an idea).
– Something cool about you that I don’t already know (brag away!)
– A link to some of your work whether it’s video, audio, guest post articles or your own blog.
Please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Title: “INTERN Request” along with your CV, links and any extra info you feel is necessary.
Looking forward to your response.
Thanks and Good Luck!
CEO & Founder
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
The Top 21 Richest Celebrity Couples In The World
63 Powerful Tony Robbins Quotes That Have Changed My Life
36 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You Up
The Top 70 Buddha Quotes
Why Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Is So Successful
31 Exceptional Jim Rohn Quotes To Remember
Don’t Like Your Story? Here Are 8 Steps to Reboot Your Life and Start Again
30 Inspirational Life Quotes From Charlamagne Tha God
Buddhism has been around for over 2,500 years and is a way of life that about 300 million people around the world follow.
At the age of 35, Gautama left the palace walls where he had grown up and ventured into the real world to walk his own spiritual path. Sitting under a Bodhi tree until he became enlightened, ‘Buddha’ attracted a following and dedicated the rest of his life teaching the path of enlightenment and awakening to them.
Buddhism is a very calm, peaceful and fair way of life and these Buddha quotes encompass the philosophy of Buddha’s teachings.
Here are 70 of The Best and Highly Shared Buddha Quotes to enlighten your mind and soul.
Sean John Combs, also known as Diddy, P. Diddy and Puff Daddy is the founder and CEO of Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group. The company is a business powerhouse with several streams of income.
Diddy oversees an empire that includes music recording and production, TV, Film, alcoholic beverages, apparel, restaurants and more.
The legendary Jim Rohn is considered to be the godfather of the self-help industry. If you haven’t heard of Jim Rohn, then you need to youtube him, google him, or buy his books today.
Jim is the guy that mentored Tony Robbins back in the day and is responsible for transforming 100’s of thousands of lives around the world.
Jim Rohn passed back in 2009 but his name, inspirational quotes and words still live on.
Here is a collection of 31 exceptional Jim Rohn Quotes to live by.
Enjoy, share and prepare to be inspired. (more…)
Most of the habits, routines, and rituals we practice as adults were learned at an early age. Some of these behaviors serve us well while others create barriers to our personal progress and professional success. And though it’s true that you aren’t responsible for all the awful lessons you might have learned during your youth, as an adult you are ultimately accountable for your choices and habits. (more…)
Charlamagne Tha God is best known for his colorful attitude & quick wit as a host on the infamous radio show The Breakfast Club in addition to being a best selling author. However, he had to work hard and hustle in order to achieve the success he has today. From an intern working in a radio station in one of the poorest parts of South Carolina, to becoming one of the most recognizable personalities on the airwaves; Charlamagne has picked up a lot of wisdom throughout his years. (more…)