Are You Excited To Be Part of Something BIGGER than YOURSELF?
I started Addicted2Success around 6 years ago with the intention of becoming the #1 hub spot for motivation and self development. We have since been able to achieve this through the community and following we have inspired around the brand and have impacted more than 80 million lives in the process.
We do this every day because we believe in self development. Because we believe that the world will be a much better place if we focus on becoming a person of value so that we can share that value with others. Do you share the same vision to?
This will be another huge end of year for “Addicted2Success” as we expand our products, services, content, and exposure.
I am excited to be offering two keen people the opportunity to intern and work along side me in expanding our reach and growing the Addicted2Success brand to 10X what it is currently running at right now, (At the moment we are at 110 Million Views World-Wide).
My team members and I will be mentoring two lucky interns. Showing them how to sky-rocket an online brand to multi-millions, and how to turn an online business into pure profits.
WHAT WE HAVE ACHIEVED SO FAR
– I was offered three “Million Dollar offers” for Addicted2Success last year and turned all of them down, as the potential for growth and impact with A2S is going to be massive and worth a lot more than just money.
– We have interviewed 100’s of high profile achievers, i.e.,… Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Gary Vaynerchuk, Simon Sinek, Grant Cardone, John Assaraf, Gabby Bernstein, T.Harv Eker, etc…. and will continue to feature and interact with some of the world’s top authorities via podcast interviews and filmed interviews that are face to face with the experts.
– We just launched the Addicted2Success App on iPhone and Android and we have more on the way.
– We have a combined Social Media following of 2.4 Million followers, and we have reached 110 Million views World Wide in the last 6 years.
– The Addicted2Success podcast is approaching 1.4 Million Plays/Downloads.
THE PERKS of Being An Addicted2Success Intern
– This year we are building a number of new revenue streams and will eventually move into the LIVE event space for conferences around the world.
– You will not only learn the ropes on how you can become a full-time, highly paid blogger, but you will be the first priority when we are ready to offer paid positions at Addicted2Success mid next year (2017).
– We are growing our connections with world class Authors, Speakers, Millionaires and Entrepreneurs and I need a team who can be a part of the interviews and content we are putting out to the masses.
– The beauty of operating online means that you can be a part of this with me from anywhere in the world and we can arrange monthly mastermind’s online or over the phone or Google Hangout if you are not located in LA (where I’m usually located).
Who and What we are looking for:
We are looking for open minded, ambitious people who dream big and get what the Addicted2Success brand is all about. Self Development needs to be one of your top values as the content and conversations will revolve around that.
If you are skilled in any of the below areas then you have a better chance of scoring the position on the team. If you aren’t then we are still willing to consider your interest as we will be training you in multiple areas to increase your skills:
WordPress* (this is a MUST)
Writing Blog Posts
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU (If you are interested)
If you are interested in this opportunity and you are ready to work with a next level company that will transform your CV and change your life, then please send the following things to me with your expression of interest:
– A copy of your CV
– One paragraph about why you feel you would be a great intern with Addicted2Success. If you could shoot a video then this is even better (just an idea).
– Something cool about you that I don’t already know (brag away!)
– A link to some of your work whether it’s video, audio, guest post articles or your own blog.
Please E-mail: email@example.com with the Title: “INTERN Request” along with your CV, links and any extra info you feel is necessary.
Looking forward to your response.
Thanks and Good Luck!
CEO & Founder
5 Ways a Young Salesperson Can Excel in Their Role
How to 10X the Likelihood of Completing Your Next Big Project
5 Daily Habits to Remain Highly Motivated
Answer These 4 Questions to Have a Successful Social Impact for Your Business
8 Ways to Create a Trustworthy Brand Online
The Three P’s You Need to Master to Become a Better Leader
7 Rules About Small Business That Are Meant to Be Broken
How to Prevent Social Media From Stunting Your Personal Growth
5 Viktor Frankl Quotes to Reshape Your Perspective Today
The Secret Power of Storytelling That You Need to Know
I have been a fan and a student of Steve Jobs, Ray Kroc and Jack Welsh for many years. It is very valuable to find similar traits in these great leaders and aggregate them, basically come up with some common denominators of their leadership success. By doing so, we can then begin to reflect their great skills into our own leadership profile. My goal here is to give you some very quick and applicable tools to modify your behavior for greater leadership skills. (more…)
Famously said by Marilyn Monroe, “If I’d observed all the rules, I’d never have got anywhere.” If you are aiming high and planning to materialize your dream by defying all barriers and killing the stereotype, then the quote mentioned above is something that will get you going. Talking of small businesses, if we look back at the history of SMEs-turned-world-changing-MNCs, some remarkable brands like Apple, HP, Google, Walt Disney, Mattel and Amazon certainly get a special mention. (more…)
Over the years, social media has taken over our lives. Our society has become so addicted to social media to where we’re not only missing out on enjoying some of life’s most precious moments, but we’re also losing valuable interpersonal skills. The introverts have become more introverted, and the extroverts are becoming more recluse. (more…)
Highly regarded as one of Viktor Frankl’s greatest works, “A Man’s Search For Meaning” highlights Dr. Frankl’s perseverance and survival through the Auschwitz concentration camp. His insights, both harrowing and enchanting, can be readily applied as a sort of spiritual compass for the modern-day man or woman. (more…)
What does the power of storytelling mean to you? Do you visualize your mom or dad telling you a bedtime story, or do you think about an enjoyable summer read? Every single conversation that we have with an individual or group is us sharing a story about the past, present and future. If we have a product or service that we offer to others, we tell a story about it when we do a pitch or a presentation. (more…)