Are You Excited To Be Part of Something BIGGER than YOURSELF?
I started Addicted2Success around 6 years ago with the intention of becoming the #1 hub spot for motivation and self development. We have since been able to achieve this through the community and following we have inspired around the brand and have impacted more than 80 million lives in the process.
We do this every day because we believe in self development. Because we believe that the world will be a much better place if we focus on becoming a person of value so that we can share that value with others. Do you share the same vision to?
This will be another huge end of year for “Addicted2Success” as we expand our products, services, content, and exposure.
I am excited to be offering two keen people the opportunity to intern and work along side me in expanding our reach and growing the Addicted2Success brand to 10X what it is currently running at right now, (At the moment we are at 110 Million Views World-Wide).
My team members and I will be mentoring two lucky interns. Showing them how to sky-rocket an online brand to multi-millions, and how to turn an online business into pure profits.
WHAT WE HAVE ACHIEVED SO FAR
– I was offered three “Million Dollar offers” for Addicted2Success last year and turned all of them down, as the potential for growth and impact with A2S is going to be massive and worth a lot more than just money.
– We have interviewed 100’s of high profile achievers, i.e.,… Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Gary Vaynerchuk, Simon Sinek, Grant Cardone, John Assaraf, Gabby Bernstein, T.Harv Eker, etc…. and will continue to feature and interact with some of the world’s top authorities via podcast interviews and filmed interviews that are face to face with the experts.
– We just launched the Addicted2Success App on iPhone and Android and we have more on the way.
– We have a combined Social Media following of 2.4 Million followers, and we have reached 110 Million views World Wide in the last 6 years.
– The Addicted2Success podcast is approaching 1.4 Million Plays/Downloads.
THE PERKS of Being An Addicted2Success Intern
– This year we are building a number of new revenue streams and will eventually move into the LIVE event space for conferences around the world.
– You will not only learn the ropes on how you can become a full-time, highly paid blogger, but you will be the first priority when we are ready to offer paid positions at Addicted2Success mid next year (2017).
– We are growing our connections with world class Authors, Speakers, Millionaires and Entrepreneurs and I need a team who can be a part of the interviews and content we are putting out to the masses.
– The beauty of operating online means that you can be a part of this with me from anywhere in the world and we can arrange monthly mastermind’s online or over the phone or Google Hangout if you are not located in LA (where I’m usually located).
Who and What we are looking for:
We are looking for open minded, ambitious people who dream big and get what the Addicted2Success brand is all about. Self Development needs to be one of your top values as the content and conversations will revolve around that.
If you are skilled in any of the below areas then you have a better chance of scoring the position on the team. If you aren’t then we are still willing to consider your interest as we will be training you in multiple areas to increase your skills:
WordPress* (this is a MUST)
Writing Blog Posts
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU (If you are interested)
If you are interested in this opportunity and you are ready to work with a next level company that will transform your CV and change your life, then please send the following things to me with your expression of interest:
– A copy of your CV
– One paragraph about why you feel you would be a great intern with Addicted2Success. If you could shoot a video then this is even better (just an idea).
– Something cool about you that I don’t already know (brag away!)
– A link to some of your work whether it’s video, audio, guest post articles or your own blog.
Please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Title: “INTERN Request” along with your CV, links and any extra info you feel is necessary.
Looking forward to your response.
Thanks and Good Luck!
CEO & Founder
One Question You Must Answer to Ensure Personal Success
3 Important Principles You Need to Know That All Billionaires Have in Common
4 of the World’s Greatest Thinkers Share Their Secrets to Living the Good Life
7 Common Roadblocks to Clear Communication
3 Things to Look for When Choosing the Perfect Business Partner
5 Counterintuitive Ways to Make the Most Out of Your Time
4 Ways of Handling a Mental Illness for the Optimists
How to Use the “Small Victories” Method to Avoid Burning Out
7 Common but Unhelpful Conditioned Beliefs and How You Can Change Them
Setting Up Your Mindset to Win: How to Achieve Success in Your Life and Career
Do you think you’ll accomplish everything you want to before you die? Do you sometimes worry you won’t reach your goals? Do you have a plan to get what you want? If you’re like most people, you often have trouble squeezing in everything you want to do during the day, week or month, let alone everything you might want to accomplish in a lifetime. Updates from friends on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat come in to your phone at all hours of the day and night. Invites to activities, events, festivals, etc. blow up your phone on a regular basis. (more…)
Not everyone is accepting of mental illnesses, especially when it’s people they don’t know. However, it’s important to understand how to better handle mental illness in order to get ahead in life. Below, are the four best ways to better handle mental illness conditions if you consider yourself an optimistic person: (more…)
Have you had a goal you begin to work toward only to run out of steam? Do you know what you need to do to get to where you want to be, but the necessary work feels overwhelming? “Small Victories” is the method to eliminate procrastination, dramatically increase productivity, and to make every part of the process not just bearable, but fun. (more…)
Most of what limits us as people are personal beliefs based on past experiences, or unconscious conditioning that we have been programmed with or picked up during our education or development. The people I look up to and respect the most are those who have managed to unlearn what society has taught them by way of conditioning and have created their own lives in line with what works for them. (more…)
How did Usain Bolt become so successful? He seems superhuman, doesn’t he? Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Paul Bocuse… all these people have something special in them. They became the stars in their niche. Have you ever wondered why? No, they do not have any superhuman capacity. They are simple people, just like you and I. They, too, had flaws. Their mindset, however, is what set them apart. If you want to win in your career and in life, generally, you need the mindset of a winner. You have to think like a true champion, so you’ll overcome your flaws and emphasize your strengths. (more…)