Success Advice

The Top 10 Reasons Why You! Will Never Be Successful

failure-to-success

In an ideal world every man, woman and child would be programmed for Success, the truth of the matter is that Success is a lot harder than you think. Success takes alot of Passion, Drive, Focus, Risk Taking etc… to get there and alot of people are just not up for that kind of work.

These are 10 of the most common reasons people end up failing, not just in business, but what they want to be successful at in life also. Read on and see how you can improve on your road to Success.

1. Because You Procrastinate– Yes this is one of the more common reasons for most people to never excel in fulfilling their chosen field or business. Instead of taking advantage of every waking moment you make excuses on why you can put it off until tomorrow or put the “grunt” work off until later, which is usually the most important of your daily task. Many will complain about why they’re not successful, but continue to put unimportant events ahead of what really should be a priority to anyone trying to better their situation or build a successful business and the answer is right in front of you and the sad thing is most know it, but fail to do anything about it.

2. Because You Blame What You Lack as your Reasons for Failure- Nine times out of ten if you ask any person or entrepreneur why they have failed in finishing or accomplishing a goal their sentence will begin with Because I don’t…. Depending on what field of business they’re in many of us could guess how that sentence will end. The sad reality is that most of us lack one thing or another and many of our predecessors have overcome many obstacles and proven time and time again that where you live, your financial status, your race, location, height, and/or belief has no take on whether or not you will be successful and it is ultimately up to you.

3. Because your idea isn’t as Brilliant and Unique as you think- I know this doesn’t come as a a suprise to most of you especially if you have ever started a business or had an idea that you thought was just revolutionary or unique with no competition, but once you do a little research or decide to launch you see ten other businesses doing the same thing. As I’m sure you have heard this before, but it is obvious most need to hear it again a successful business begins with a great execution and a failure is well… lack there of. Most ideas have been thought of or tried and tested, but many failed because of their execution and how it was brought about. There are many reasons why the same businesses fail while others succeed timing has a lot to do with it, capital, the person or entrepreneur, knowledge on the subject and much more.

4. Because some of your Best Ideas are just Memory or Were Never Brought to Life- I definitely think this is one of the biggest reasons most are never successful. Many of our best ideas that would have spread virally or been a necessity in life were never brought past the brainstorming process or seemed like one of them unobtainable goals, because most of the time the brilliant ideas are the hardest to accomplish or will have you facing the most obstacles to see them come to life. I read an article about how almost everyday people think of at least two million dollar ideas on their way to work during a 5day workweek, but over 90% never put any of them into action pass the the thought phase and without reasonable doubt I agree.

5. Because you’re not patient- Many of us fall into this category and I was once a very impatient person (still am at times) when it came to seeing results with a new venture or goal I wanted to attain. I think the above title is why many of us fall victim to all of these get rich quick schemes we see in our email inbox everyday or on late night TV infomercials. In reality there is no quick-legal ways to get rich or becoming successful anything that is worth attaining will take time to acquire. Many of us abandon a business before we give it time to get over the first years slump or automatically mark it as a failure before it has time to reach its full potential.

6. Because there is always somebody working harder than you- This article goes back to the first reason on procrastinating and reinforces that you’re not taking advantage of every waking moment. Every moment you sleep or take off for a break or make time for anything other than the goal you want to accomplish or the business you want to be number one there is always another team of people or a person working toward the same goal. I think every time you decide to tackle an objective or start a new business that you want to succeed in that you should keep in mind…there is always be somebody putting in harder work and longer hours than you. Remember the number one spot or your accomplished goals wouldn’t feel so good if you were the only one going for it, because it wouldn’t be worth attaining.

7. Because you wait on Luck or Opportunity (Meal Ticket) to be given to us- In most instances opportunity is not given to you it is created and you’re lucky if you are prepared. That is why it is important to always be prepared for the unthinkable, because opportunities usually arise when you least expect it and that is why in most cases we’re not prepared and that is what we call bad luck. You can’t wait fo rANYTHING to come to you or for somebody to hand it to you. If you want financing for your business go out and get it, if you want to relocate to another city go do it, if you want to be a millionaire before 25 get to work today not tomorrow anything is attainable with hard work and being persistent no matter how small or large the obstacles to success may seem.

8. Because the odds are against you- In most cases people want to be successful from starting a business whether it is online or offline. The reality is over 50% of small businesses fail within the first five years and out of all businesses started 85% fail within the first five years as you can see the odds are not in your favor to succeed. Many people who have weight loss goals will most likely not meet them considering that more than 65% of the United States population is either overweight or obese and it was up more than 16% from the year before. Your chances of being a millionaire are not as bad when compared to the other odds, because the average American has a 1 in 13 chance of becoming a millionaire and more than 741,666 become new millionaires every month. Will you be next months millionaire??

9. Because life is too short- This reason basically takes into mind all of the above reasons for reaching success, tried and failed and taking time for granted for when opportunity is presented to you. You should take advantage of every SOUND opportunity that is presented to you, make use of every free second you have available, read up on any topic relevant to any goals you want to accomplish, make no excuses for tasks or goals not completed, and realise that you have nobody to blame, but yourself for any failures that you have or goals that you didn’t accomplish within your lifetime.

10. Because you will NOT make a change today- Even though this article stated in the beginning that “you will never be successful unless you make a change today” most of us will read it in its entirety and actually agree with its content, but will still go back to our same habits of procrastinating, blaming what we lack, putting together half-thought out ideas with poor execution, never bringing our greatest ideas pass the brainstorming process, being impatient and not persistent, letting someone work harder than you for that number one spot, waiting on our meal ticket, still understanding the odds are against you, but not working harder to overcome them, not taking advantage of all our time on this earth to see our dreams and goals manifest into something greater than we could ever imagine.

It is still in your hands whether or not you will become successful and defeat these odds. Just don’t become a victim to one of these common mistakes and reasons for not being successful within your lifetime.

Article By: Cream BMP

1. Al Villegas

Aug 28, 2012 at 4:32 am

I needed to read this again …I will not stop from reading this article every day I wake…

2. Greg

Aug 25, 2012 at 7:44 pm

I think location does play a factor in success…#2

If I want a business selling sail boats, I don’t think living in the back woods of Kentucky is going to work. The rest of the article has some good pointers.

3. klb

Aug 3, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Very good article. No offense, but your writing could use some polishing due to some grammatical, punctuation, etc. errors – if you need someone to proof or edit your articles, let me know. I’m a writer by trade.

4. rizwan shaikh

Jul 4, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Really it’s a great article i read in my life ,i have most of above quality so i could’t success ,i know i have brilliant & sale-able idea but due to above mention reason i could’t full fill my dream ,but now after reading this article i’ll change my attitude and start my pending work.
    thanx

5. Spider

Jul 2, 2012 at 6:37 pm

Just an FYI, it’s pretty hard to read and understand some of it because of the constant run-on sentences. However, the material is informative. Thank you for sharing!

6. CeeJayLouis™

Jun 14, 2012 at 1:26 am

This is a great article! I’ve gone through various of these reservations at one point, but I’m happy to say I’ve overcome them. I’m glad someone wrote this to help others and reinforce my decisions.

7. Deborah Peters

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Awesome post!! So true, ty for sharing 😉

8. George Kihagi

May 26, 2012 at 5:34 pm

So true. Its similar to a value chain where every input you execute in your life, the resulting output reflects the possible values one may have put in. But timing is quite an important aspect to this value chain. Will definitely pass this on.

9. Patricia lee

May 21, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I enjoyed your article. I too will pass it on as I can see a few people who would benefit from it. While, I don’t agree that environment, race, gender, etc have no impact, I also believe your own actions, attitude and decisions is what plays central.

10. Donna

Mar 20, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Great article! Can I repurpose this if I give you author’s credit?

Joel

Mar 21, 2012 at 2:30 am

No problems Donna that is fine. Thanks!

11. Denyse

Mar 11, 2012 at 9:31 am

Forget the typos Joel it’s content that matters and you’ve nailed it there! Thanks for inspiring me to stop complaining and start acting in line with my goals. Today’s another day to stop and think, then act.

12. Laurel Lindsay

Feb 24, 2012 at 6:54 am

Hate to be the one to tell ya, but since your site is about excellence a lot is 2 words and is misspelled in the first sentence.

All good points. But for those addicted to success, I’d like to add BURNOUT to one of those. Rest and Recovery is just as important as knowing when to push it to the next level

Joel

Feb 24, 2012 at 8:07 am

Thanks for filling us in on the typo Laurel. We all make mistakes right? =)
      Enjoy your weekend. All the best.

13. kotoro

Jan 12, 2012 at 8:09 am

i really like what this website is about! but im only saying this cause i earnestly try all these things consistently.i think their surface answers, especially procrastination no-one really understands it.50-cent said himself that he thinks its a charachter trait and not something you can learn

14. Dave

Jan 10, 2012 at 10:48 am

Pretty epic stuff 🙂 Good summary

15. Usiere

Jan 3, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Excellent reminder. Procrastination is a killer of dreams, and I have fallen victim many times to giving up too soon. Lack of focus is also a factor. Good job!

16. Andy Mason

Oct 23, 2011 at 12:08 am

Good article. For me, life is too short NOT to live it fully. There must be more than sucking oxygen and dying. For me success looks like catalyzing others in the fulfillment of their dreams…. and Im not just talking about it. Check us out http://www.idreamculture.com

17. shivesh singh bisen

Oct 21, 2011 at 6:28 pm

awesome !! i will do it ,, never say never !!! thanx

18. qonqa.blogspot.com

Oct 14, 2011 at 10:30 pm

I would love to add some of your stuff in my new blog that im in the proccess of creating http://www.qonqa.blogspot.com, please email me if you are interested, i will add a link to your blog for the articles that i will use. mogulendlovu@gmail.com

19. Eliana

Aug 10, 2011 at 9:29 am

Brilliant article! Hit the nail on the head!

20. miko

Aug 6, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Wouw!! They’re good to motivate! Nice writtings!! Like it! I wanna catch my dreams. *Success! Thank You! 🙂