Diddy, originally known as Puff Daddy has been a Heavy Weight money maker and Success mogul in the Music, Fashion and Movie Industry. If there is one thing Diddy knows, its how to be Successful and how to maintain longevity in business.
In this post we feature Diddy’s Top 10 Success Tips that he lives by. Applying these to your everyday life may be just what you need to take your Business Empire to the next level.
Diddy’s Top 10 Success Tips
1. Work hard. Then work harder. The difference between me and you is I’M working when YOU’RE sleeping!! When you think you’ve done enough for the day, KEEP GOING!!
2. Believe. Never lose your faith!!! Only YOU can make the impossible possible…so prove the world wrong! BELIEVE!
3. Count your pennies. Yeah, it’s that dirty money!!! But you don’t get rich from blowing it….spend your money wisely & question EVERY business move you make. Be smart people!
4. Be humble. Remember your roots & what your mother told you. She’s still right!!
5. Listen. Choose the people in your life carefully & surround yourself with artists & experts at their craft….then listen to what they have to say. They’re the ones who will help you on the way to the top.
6. Love. Leave room every day to LOVE and be LOVED!!!
7. Don’t make the same mistake twice. There are no second chances. Period.
8. Never settle. Take the words “good enough” out of your vocabulary!!! Be the best or don’t play at all!
9. Be confident. Stay humble, but be confident. Keeping your head down won’t get you anywhere….don’t be afraid to step on some toes!!!
10. Don’t get comfortable. The minute you let your guard down, someone newer, younger, and thirstier is waiting to take your place.
Diddy Pumpin You Up For Success (Lets Go!!):
How Learning to Say ‘No’ Can Improve Your Business
The word “no” is a unique word that despite its negative connotations, is capable of positive consequences when used correctly. For example, when someone asks you to do something you don’t want to do, and you say no, you immediately know that someone is unhappy with such a response. However, in your mind, it feels like a positive outcome, because you’ve prevented yourself from doing something you don’t want to do. (more…)
How Leaning Into Your Discomfort Can Create the Comfortable Life That You Envision
Have you ever heard the phrase “If you do what’s hard now, your life will become easy—but if you do what’s easy now, your life will always be hard?” Whether you have or haven’t, there’s quite a bit of truth in the saying. However, the real question is how can a person truly make sense of the message that’s being conveyed, unless they know where they’re headed in life. (more…)
5 Ways You Can Supercharge Your Sales Courage Today
Sales can be hard. Whether you’re asking someone to buy a ticket, idea, or program, it’s not a skill that comes naturally to most people. But like any skill, it can be learned. With practice (and a little bravery), you will get better at selling. (more…)
How to Steer Your Life in the Right Direction and Define Your Life’s Purpose
5 Tips to Help Rewire Your Brain and Make You Into a Super Entrepreneur
8 of the Most Important Traits You Need to Have as an Entrepreneur
How to Harness the Message Within the Nightmare
5 Must Watch Netflix Movies and Documentaries About Business and Entrepreneurship
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
(Images) 56 Inspirational Picture Quotes That Will Motivate Your Mind, Body & Soul
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Success Advice3 weeks ago
5 Productivity Shifts You Need to Make to Have Your Best Year Yet
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
4 Lessons You Can Learn From the Founder of Walmart, Sam Walton
Life4 weeks ago
How to Protect Yourself From Other People’s Negativity
Quotes4 weeks ago
19 Tom Bilyeu Quotes That Will Inspire You To Become Your Best Self
Success Advice4 weeks ago
How a Nighttime Routine Can Make You More Successful
Life4 weeks ago
How to Write a Personal Destiny Statement in 3 Steps
Quotes2 weeks ago
9 of Dale Carnegie’s Most Powerful Quotes About Gratitude
Success Advice4 weeks ago
A Salesman’s Guide On What To Do When Your Prospect Misses Your Call