50 Powerful Tony Robbins Quotes That Have Changed My Life

Tony Robbins Quotes Will Inspire You & Change Your Life

For most of my life I was brought up off the teachings from the legendary life coach “Tony Robbins“. I had the opportunity to see Tony live on stage in Sydney a few years ago and I believe his words of advice helped to elevate me to the next level of success during tough times. I was pen to paper the entire conference noting every Tony Robbins quote that I could, saving them to my smart phone and desktop to motivate me each and everyday towards success.

So this collection of Tony Robbins quotes are a homage and respect to the legendary Robbins who is doing amazing things in this world by impacting the lives of those who are passionate about self development.

The Top Tony Robbins Quotes

“The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins

“I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.” – Tony Robbins

“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins

“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins

“A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Tony Robbins

“New Year = A New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give how you will live.” – Tony Robbins

“Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem & 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!” – Tony Robbins

“One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.” – Tony Robbins

“The only problem we really have is we think we’re not supposed to have problems! Problems call us to higher level- – face & solve them now!” – Tony Robbins

“Your past does not equal your future.” – Tony Robbins

“For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.” – Tony Robbins

I discovered a long time ago that if I helped enough people get what they wanted, I would always get what I wanted and I would never have to worry.” – Tony Robbins

“Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.” – Tony Robbins

“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins

“It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins

“In life you need either inspiration or desperation.” – Tony Robbins

“Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins

“Things do not have meaning. We assign meaning to everything.” – Tony Robbins

“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins

“Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.” – Tony Robbins

“If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” – Tony Robbins

“I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.” – Tony Robbins

“It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.” – Tony Robbins

“People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.” – Tony Robbins

“Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.” – Tony Robbins

Tony Robbins Quote For Life Inspiration

“We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins

We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not.” – Tony Robbins

“Everybody’s life is either rewarding or an example.” – Tony Robbins

“Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.” – Tony Robbins

“To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.” – Tony Robbins

“It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.” – Tony Robbins

“Lack of emotion causes lack of progress and lack of motivation.” – Tony Robbins

“If you believe you are right, or you believe you are wrong, you’re right. Whenever you are certain about it, you will support it. Remember that.” – Tony Robbins

“If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.” – Tony Robbins

“If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.” – Tony Robbins

“Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.” – Tony Robbins

“Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.” – Tony Robbins

“Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.” – Tony Robbins

“The only people without problems are those in cemeteries.” – Tony Robbins

“Nothing has any power over me other than that which I give it through my conscious thoughts.” – Tony Robbins

“It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you know.” – Tony Robbins

“Create a vision and never let the environment, other people’s beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions.” – Tony Robbins

“The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins

“It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.” – Tony Robbins

“When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins

“The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.” – Tony Robbins

“Your income right now is a result of your standards, it is not the industry, it is not the economy.” – Tony Robbins

There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it’s the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson.” – Tony Robbins

“Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade.” – Tony Robbins

“Commit to CANI! – Constant And Never-ending Improvement.” – Tony Robbins

“Where focus goes, energy flows.” – Tony Robbins

Tony Robbins is a life changing rockstar and as you can see he is a man full of so much wisdom for all. If you loved this collection of the top Tony Robbins quotes please make sure you share this article with your loved ones and followers.

If we left any quotes out that you feel has been a game changer for you please share your favorite Tony Robbins quotes in the comments section below 🙂

Feature Image originally appeared on Haute Time

Tony Robbins Money Master The Game

I am the the Founder of Addicted2Success.com and I am so grateful you're here to be part of this awesome community. I love connecting with people who have a passion for Entrepreneurship, Self Development & Achieving Success. I started this website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances. I'm proud to say through my podcast and through this website we have impacted over 100 million lives in the last 6 and a half years.

1. Kara M.

Dec 27, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Life doesn’t happen TO you, it happens FOR you.” TR

2. Usama Akber

Nov 3, 2014 at 8:54 am

The quality of your life is the quality of your personal communication

3. Ali

Aug 4, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Thank you for sharing and for inspiring us with such great quotes. Its a chain of inspiration that will keep on moving…..I am speaking from Congo DRC (Beni). This is how far the message is reaching us…..

4. Gil Riley

Jun 25, 2014 at 6:03 am

Brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing!! I love the most people dabble” one- I’m certainly one of them but this has inspired me to do better!!!

5. Jatin Motavar

May 27, 2014 at 12:16 pm

truly motivating quotes,Hats off my friend ,keep uploading such great quotes and motivating images, But I am difficulty in viewing side part because of facebook like button,tweeet button etc.I would say that you should shift it somewhere else making view of things better.Thanking you . 🙂

6. Sheila Makena

May 25, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Some really good quotes here. I am bookmarking this one for sure!

7. Angelo Lopez

May 20, 2014 at 8:19 am

I AM ADDICTED TO SUCCESS!! I LOVE THIS SITE GIVE ME FIRE ON MY BRAIN & HEART, A DESIRE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN MY LIFE!!

8. Lisa

May 5, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Before I read the quote. “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships” I had made a conscious choice to improve mine. Every one if them is in shambles and I have for far too long looked at them instead of me. Time to make that decision. And take that new action.

9. Sangeeta Goyal

Apr 30, 2014 at 6:19 am

I like his quote “Believe not doubt, Create not destroy, Step Up !” has been most powerful for me.

10. Donnie Rena

Apr 30, 2014 at 4:17 am

i like the quote “your past does not equal your future” This is really an inspiring motivation to me, it gives me great knowledge and ways to see things more clearly….i love you!!!

• igrrl

May 3, 2014 at 11:14 am

This is one of my favourites too.

11. Sagar619

Apr 29, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Another quote by Tony Robbins which i loved “You can’t have a plan for your day,till you have a plan for your life”

Joel Brown

May 1, 2014 at 2:12 am

Great quote! Thanks for sharing Sagar 🙂

12. Koko

Apr 29, 2014 at 9:10 am

I will tweet most of these quotes and the whole article 🙂

13. Emily Filloramo

Apr 29, 2014 at 2:02 am

Thank you for compiling this Joel!! I’ve always been a Tony Robbins fan and every time I’m listening to a tape I jot down a lot of his sayings. You’ve captured all the best ones.

14. Lungelo

Apr 28, 2014 at 10:40 pm

wow i am truly motivated,my level of faith and confidence in myself has just elevated to another level,Tony Robbins is a true motivational speaker i am inspired

15. dotchamou

Apr 28, 2014 at 9:56 pm

Thank you for this post. I am extremely addicted to listening to Tony’s tapes. I cannot say with a word how his tapes have touched my soul and push me to dare to live and to do great things with my life. People like Tony will be always and always honoured. Let’s us follow his path.

16. KHan

Apr 28, 2014 at 9:25 pm

“Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.” – Tony Robbins

Perfection is the ultimate killer

17. Sameer Patil

Apr 28, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Hey Joel, i cannot thank you enough for sharing this and also for starting Addicted2Success. It has been always a great and dependable source for inspiration.

18. Gabriel

Apr 28, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Wow this is amazing. Thanks Joel for bringing this all together into one amazing article!!

19. Steve Spring

Apr 28, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Joel, I really like the quote, “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Thanks for sharing!

20. Michelle

Apr 28, 2014 at 12:48 pm

Joel, I agree with you. Tony Robbins is a life changer and he is so real. Love your website btw and this is Michelle from @theindoexpat

25 Confucius Quotes That Will Inspire You to Live the Best Life Possible

confucius quotes
Image Credit | The Great Courses

Confucius was an exceptional teacher and philosopher that founded Confucianism which can be described as a way to govern your life. Confucianism is founded on the notion that human beings can improve their life through personal development and create the life they truly desire.

Below are some bits of wisdom Confucius spoke to life:

1. “Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.” – Confucius

2. “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.” – Confucius

3. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” – Confucius

4.Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius

5. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius

6. “The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.”- Confucius

7. “The journey with a 1000 miles begins with one step.”- Confucius

8. “All people are the same; only their habits differ.”- Confucius

9. “If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.”- Confucius

10. “Worry not that no one knows you; seek to be worth knowing.”- Confucius

11. “One joy dispels a hundred cares.”- Confucius

12. “Roads were made for journeys not destinations.”- Confucius

13. “No matter how busy you make think you are you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.”- Confucius

14. “The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action.”- Confucius

15. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”- Confucius

16. “Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.”- Confucius

17. “When anger rises, think of the consequences.”- Confucius

18. “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.”- Confucius

19. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”- Confucius

20. “When we see persons of worth, we should think of equaling them; when we see persons of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.”- Confucius

21. “What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.”- Confucius

22. “A gentleman would be ashamed should his deeds not match his words.”- Confucius

23. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”- Confucius

24. “When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it – this is knowledge.”- Confucius

25.Imagination is more important than knowledge.”- Confucius

Which quote resonated with you the most? Comment below!

5 Viktor Frankl Quotes to Reshape Your Perspective Today

Viktor Frankl quotes
Image Credit: Intellectual Takeout

Highly regarded as one of Viktor Frankl’s greatest works, “A Man’s Search For Meaning” highlights Dr. Frankl’s perseverance and survival through the Auschwitz concentration camp. His insights, both harrowing and enchanting, can be readily applied as a sort of spiritual compass for the modern-day man or woman.

With more distracting information than ever available today, most people quietly yearn for wisdom. Rather than fabricate a guidance system that may but probably won’t be applicable to your unique situation, I’ve leveraged one of the finest minds in recent historical memory to forge a more universal guidance system.

Here are 5 of my favorite and most applicable excerpts from one of Dr. Frankl’s most classic writings:

1. “Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response.”

This is where emotional agility resides. Always, even if only for a split-second, we’re given a choice in our response after an event unfolds. Things become increasingly complicated when we either forget we have a choice or don’t believe we have one (even though, in essence, you’re choosing not to believe it).

Taking five full seconds to process events prior to responding — especially the ones we’re taken aback by — shifts the balance of power back in our favor. This space between is our mental fortress — the command center for life-altering actions to be triggered. Make sure you treat it as such.

2. “The more one forgets himself — by giving himself to a cause to serve or another person to love — the more human he is and the more he actualizes himself.”

Some of the hardest, yet most freeing advice I’ve ever received is the statement “It’s not about you.” There are moments in life when we “do the right thing” and fill with spiritual joy. We don’t think about who may have been watching, if we’ll get credit, or how it may come back around. We just do it.

Those moments  when we get outside of ourselves and stand for a greater purpose  deliver the onset of lasting fulfillment. The times where you light up not because of the recognition you’ve received, but because you committed an act of true nobility are the one’s when you leave your mark on the world in a positive manner. The more you look to be a moon instead of the sun, the happier you will be along the way.

3. “In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning.”

You’ve heard it before: “Life has no meaning except for the meaning we give it.” While this understanding does give off a grim outlook, it’s actually quite the contrary. This grants us the freedom to assign whatever we see fit. When we realized a meaning isn’t necessarily fixed, we can sift through our options until we land on what’s most empowering.

In the book, Frankl recounts a story of a boy dying an early death. He shares how the boy once saw a situation unfold where he revered a terminally ill person’s courage and dignity in handling ultimate demise. Instead of cursing the heavens upon his own diagnosis, the boy stated fate was granting him a similar opportunity.

Luckily for most of us, our everyday experiences aren’t life or death. This is the case, however, until it’s not. The fragility and beauty of life are collapsed. It’s essential we maximize our time and minimize our suffering to make the most of it. Don’t cling to the first thing that shows up when a tough situation presents itself. Scan your optional meanings and make a wise, empowering decision.

4. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”

The majority of suffering occurs today when the blueprint of someone’s life doesn’t match reality. This gap between expectation and actuality is where pain resides. We can usually do a few things to shift the occurrence of reality, but much of it is outside our locus of control. To continue closing the gap, we must change the hard expectations we have for our lives.

Immediately after, feelings of resignation may show up, like we’re compromising what we deserve. However, the lasting change can be found in our values and what we place at highest importance. For example, many people want things like love and passion in their lives, but only if it’s packaged a certain way. Perhaps other desire success, but it must be distinct type of success. Reevaluating what we want the most versus what we want right now can be a prudent “saving grace” for making the most out of difficult situations.

5. “For the world is in a bad state, but everything will become still worse unless each of us does his best.”

As Don Miguel Ruiz asserts in “The Four Agreements,” always doing your best is critical to life working for you. Who gets the pick of the litter in terms of fame and fortune is damn-near a crapshoot, but there will be far less spoils for any of us to garner unless each of us does our best. This is where a certain degree of faith is required to continue making sacrifices for the sake of your contribution to the world, even if no one is watching.

The silver lining for those of us reading this article that we get to choose. Engaging in activities we legitimately enjoy puts us in a better state, which increases the likelihood we will be kind and supportive of others as we come in contact with them.

Life is hard enough for each individual. When left to our own devices, our minds often wander into darkness – sometimes unlikely to return. It is with this in mind, we do our best. We continue getting up, helping others, and doing as much of what we love as time permits. We may not shake the world this way, but we can certainly move it.

Which one of Viktor Frankl’s quotes is your favorite and why? Let us know in the comments below!

23 Anthony Bourdain Quotes To Inspire You To Greatness

Photo Credit: CNN/Netflix

Anthony Bourdain was a legend. From his extensive knowledge & experience to the culinary world, to the adventures he brought us on the show Parts Unknown where the shared the stage with everyone from villages in Cambodia to former president Barack Obama. However Bourdain continued to drop knowledge bombs through his entire career that resonate with us today.

Here are 23 of Anthony Bourdain’s best quotes:

1. “You learn a lot about someone when you share a meal together.” – Anthony Bourdain

2. “To be treated well in places where you don’t expect to be treated well, to find things in common with people you had thought previously you had very, very little in common with, can’t be a bad thing.” – Anthony Bourdain

3.  “I’m not afraid to look like an idiot.” – Anthony Bourdain

4. “I always entertain the notion that I’m wrong, or that I’ll have to revise my opinion. Most of the time that feels good; sometimes it hurts and is really embarrassing.” – Anthony Bourdain

5. “Your body is not a temple: It’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.” – Anthony Bourdain

8. Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetring in the unknown.” – Anthony Bourdain

Which Anthony Bourdain quote resonates with you the most? Comment below!

23 Inspirational Michael B. Jordan Quotes

Michael B. Jordan Quotes
Image Credit | Variety

Michael B. Jordan is quickly becoming an all-star actor. After appearing in major motion pictures such as Creed and most recently as the villain Killmonger in the blockbuster Black Panther. Hailing from Newark New Jersey, he grew up in one of the roughest places in the U.S. However, he overcame struggles, worked hard, and found success through being obsessed with his passion: acting.

Here are some of Michael B. Jordans best & most powerful quotes:

1. “I’ve never been the guy to hype myself up. It’s just not my thing.” – Michael B. Jordan

2. “I think everyone starts in the mailroom at some point! It’s a rite of passage. Your boss has to throw something at you and order you around for at least two years.” – Michael B. Jordan

3. “So you tell yourself to just do the work and disconnect, because you have no control over the outcome.” – Michael B. Jordan

4. “Sometimes you’re overthinking, you convince yourself to get out of it and you’re like, ‘ah I shoulda did that!’ You can’t live life with regrets. Sometimes you just gotta indulge. But in the same breath, you gotta have restraint and self-control too.” – Michael B. Jordan

5. “Be collaborative. I’ve had some of my best experiences with directors who were able to sit down and have a conversation and ask me what I thought.” – Michael B. Jordan

6. “I want people to leave the theatre and think, ‘How can I be a better person?’ That’s the only way things are going to improve.” – Michael B. Jordan

7. “I think it’s just easier for people to put you in a box or a lane because you look similar. I think that’s unfair for anybody in any situation.” – Michael B. Jordan

8. “Taking a break, taking a moment, is super important.” – Michael B. Jordan

9. “You can only fool reality until the truth comes knocking on your door.” – Michael B. Jordan

10. “As human beings, why does it take somebody to feel like they’re close to us for us to see their humanity? Why can’t we see the humanity in people that are distant from us?” – Michael B. Jordan

11. “Sometimes family doesn’t always consist of your relatives or by blood. Sometimes your best friends can feel more like family than your cousins. I think everybody kind of has that same feeling. When you go through an accident together, when you go through a traumatic event, sometimes that brings you closer together.” – Michael B. Jordan

Like these quotes? Check out more quotes from his namesake Michael Jordan

12. “I think everybody wants to be their own person and be an individual.” – Michael B. Jordan

13. “Sometimes you gotta go with your first instinct. You gotta go with your gut. That’s kind of how I live my life you gotta go with your gut.” – Michael B. Jordan

14. “Equality means having the same rights and liberties and opportunities regardless of our differences.” – Michael B. Jordan

15. “Do as much homework as you can. Learn everybody’s job and don’t just settle.” – Michael B. Jordan

16. “That’s one of the fun parts of becoming an actor: you can become whoever you want to be.” – Michael B. Jordan

17. “I’m not good at everything, I just do my best at everything.” – Michael B. Jordan

18. “Certain things I can’t even explain. There’s a thing about being lucky and…I feel like certain things are just, like, in your cards. I’m just walking the path that’s already set.” – Michael B. Jordan

19. “I’ve been living with that all my life. My name is Michael Jordan, so I’m always being compared to a person of greatness.” – Michael B. Jordan

20. “I think redemption is just about righting a wrong, and in that pursuit it’s about trying. You can stumble, you can make mistakes, but it’s about trying to do the right thing.” – Michael B. Jordan

21. “Just as people, we’re different around different people and in different environments.” – Michael B. Jordan

22. “Don’t pretend to know everything. I’ve been blessed to work with a lot of veteran actors, and I soak up lessons from them like a sponge.” – Michael B. Jordan

23. “Sometimes you’ve gotta hide the medicine in the food. You can’t slap somebody in the face with facts all the time. It’s too harsh.” – Michael B. Jordan

Which quote resonated with you the most? Comment below!

Entrepreneurs

The 21st Century Entrepreneur’s Guide to Attracting Ready to Buy Customers

how to attract customers

Unlike some decades ago, the number one challenge entrepreneurs face is not figuring out a perfect name for their startup or getting overwhelmed at the point of bringing the startup to life. Rather, the major challenge of startup founders nowadays is attracting their first (or next) sets of qualified, always-willing-to-buy customers. (more…)

Noman Aqil is a Marketing Manager at Kayako, the effortless customer service software that helps teams be more productive and build customer loyalty. Noman is based in UAE and loves football, traveling and reading books.

1. Kara M.

Dec 27, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Life doesn’t happen TO you, it happens FOR you.” TR

2. Usama Akber

Nov 3, 2014 at 8:54 am

The quality of your life is the quality of your personal communication

3. Ali

Aug 4, 2014 at 4:52 pm

4. Gil Riley

Jun 25, 2014 at 6:03 am

5. Jatin Motavar

May 27, 2014 at 12:16 pm

6. Sheila Makena

May 25, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Some really good quotes here. I am bookmarking this one for sure!

7. Angelo Lopez

May 20, 2014 at 8:19 am

8. Lisa

May 5, 2014 at 10:46 pm

9. Sangeeta Goyal

Apr 30, 2014 at 6:19 am

10. Donnie Rena

Apr 30, 2014 at 4:17 am

• igrrl

May 3, 2014 at 11:14 am

This is one of my favourites too.

11. Sagar619

12. “Roads were made for journeys not destinations.”- Confucius

17. “When anger rises, think of the consequences.”- Confucius

18. “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.”- Confucius

21. “What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.”- Confucius

23. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”- Confucius

25.Imagination is more important than knowledge.”- Confucius

Which quote resonated with you the most? Comment below!

5 Viktor Frankl Quotes to Reshape Your Perspective Today

Viktor Frankl quotes
Image Credit: Intellectual Takeout

23 Anthony Bourdain Quotes To Inspire You To Greatness

Photo Credit: CNN/Netflix

Here are 23 of Anthony Bourdain’s best quotes:

3.  “I’m not afraid to look like an idiot.” – Anthony Bourdain

Which Anthony Bourdain quote resonates with you the most? Comment below!

23 Inspirational Michael B. Jordan Quotes

Michael B. Jordan Quotes
Image Credit | Variety

Here are some of Michael B. Jordans best & most powerful quotes:

8. “Taking a break, taking a moment, is super important.” – Michael B. Jordan

Like these quotes? Check out more quotes from his namesake Michael Jordan

Which quote resonated with you the most? Comment below!