55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life

Image Credit | The Writing Cooperative

Today we have decided to feature some of the world’s top inspirational life quotes for you to love, share and remember. Quotes are those little reminders that we all need now and then and some are powerful enough to inspire us for the whole week.

So here is the beautiful collection of Inspirational life quotes that are loved and highly shared throughout our Twitter & Facebook pages.

Inspirational Life Quotes

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” – Unknown

“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown

“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine

“Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want.” – Unknown

“One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you dont feel like doing it.” – Unknown

“Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” – Unknown

“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” – Denis Waitley

“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby

“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start.” – Unknown

Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.. – Andy Biersack

“The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra

“Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.” – Unknown

“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein

“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs

“Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown

“When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!” – Unknown

“Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.” – Unknown

“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield

“The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.” – Unknown

“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray

“The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” – Joel Brown

“Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” – Unknown

“We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives.. Some lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all are priceless.” – Unknown

“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” – Unknown

“Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget

“Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone. Be Careful!” – Unknown

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard

“When the past calls, let it go to voicemail, believe me, it has nothing new to say.” – Unknown

“Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.” – Unknown

“Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with fools.” – Unknown

“Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around…” – Unknwon

“Just remember there is someone out there that is more than happy with less than what you have.” – Unknown

“The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.” – Unknown

“Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.” – Unknown

“No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself.” – Unknown

“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney

“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill

“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers

“People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen

“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost

“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“Great things never came from comfort zones.” – Neil Strauss

“When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.” – Joe Namath

“We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it.” – Barack Obama

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot

“Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”- Mark Twain

“Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller

“A ship is always safe a shore but that is not what it’s built for.” – Albert Einstein

“Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.” – Les Brown

“Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien

“In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.” – Miguel de Cervantes

“Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” – Jack London

We hope you enjoyed these inspirational life quotes today.

Please don’t forget to share these with your friends, family and followers to brighten their day and inspire them to live a better life.

1. shay

Jun 28, 2017 at 7:09 am

great list!

2. Shoaib Raza

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:51 pm

don’t look at the number of times you’ve succeed but look at the number of times you’ve fallen and quickly waken up to continue with your ambitions

3. Shagun

Apr 12, 2017 at 9:00 am

Beautiful inspiring Quote collection..I really like it..thanks for this

4. witness kanenge

Feb 10, 2017 at 2:59 pm

I love all your inspiration!

5. Stixakia Apofthegmata

Jan 5, 2017 at 5:40 pm

Great inspirational quotes that help us grow! Beautiful post!

6. Victor Eminent Mike

Jan 3, 2017 at 10:29 pm

#BigGrin… I really can’t keep it to maself,I love it!

7. Charles

Dec 30, 2016 at 10:40 am

Love this page too inspirational

8. Lulu

Dec 28, 2016 at 4:10 pm

These quotes could be applied to so many diff life situations! I run a relationships website and each and every quote here should be heard by a heartbroken-devastated-depressed-sad person. Those who feel like they are stuck in an unhappy relationship should understand that it is THEM who can make that change!

9. ed sheeran quotes

Dec 24, 2016 at 4:56 am

awesome collection what a great work . Cool collection I loved your collection keep up the good work
    Thanks!

10. cupcakes quotes

Dec 24, 2016 at 4:52 am

Amazing collection of quotes . quotes are very inspirational and addictive . great work well done 🙂 1like from me !

11. Anotida

Dec 9, 2016 at 6:30 am

I realy enjoyed the page

12. Dr. devika

Dec 4, 2016 at 5:21 pm

It helps me a lot and thanks

13. subrata biswas

Nov 23, 2016 at 10:06 am

I love this..its help me..thanks

14. Agnes Ntelamo

Sep 27, 2016 at 10:11 am

I love the page

AGNES

15. adebayo

Aug 23, 2016 at 2:34 pm

I really love this page

16. Humish

Aug 21, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Wow that’s great

17. seth kwasi

Aug 13, 2016 at 1:36 am

I love this wonderful site so much, thanks very much.

18. Ezra Malana

Aug 2, 2016 at 1:55 pm

I love This qoute “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra

19. Sukses bisnis

Jul 30, 2016 at 9:56 am

Amazing, quotes are near to reality I love them, thanks !

20. everythinglk

Jul 2, 2016 at 8:12 pm

God bless. I love this page.

30 Inspirational Quotes by Michelle Obama That Will Lift Everyone Up

Michelle obama quotes
Image Credit: Crown Publishing

Michelle Obama, wife of former United States President, Barack Obama, an American lawyer and writer, a former First Lady of the United States of America, a mom, an author and a style icon. In the eight amazing years that she served as the First Lady of the United States of America, she managed to become an inspiration for women all across the globe.

She has always spoken and worked towards equal rights for women, education for girls and healthy living. She is the proper definition of the modern-day revolutionary woman. Over the last couple of years, she has been encouraging people everywhere with her incredible words of wisdom and motivation. Every single person – young or old, is sure to take inspiration and motivation from her words.

Here are 30 quotes spoken by Michelle Obama:

1. “When they go low, we go high.”

2. “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”

3. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”

4. “The only limit to the height of your achievement is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.”

5. “Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters – on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves.”

6. “As women, we must stand up for ourselves. As women, we must stand up for each other. As women, we must stand up for justice for all.”

7. “No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are BEAUTIFUL.”

8. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.”

9. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contribution of half of its citizens.”

10. “You don’t have to say anything to the haters. You don’t have to acknowledge them at all. You just wake up every morning and be the best you can be. And that tends to shut them up.”

11. “Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Let them make you even hungrier to succeed.”

12.Empower yourselves with a good education, then get out there and use that education to build a country worthy of your boundless promise.”

13. “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.”

14. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”

15. “Choose people who lift you up.”

16. “The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of women who are valued.”

17. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.”

18. “Just do what works for you because there will always be someone who thinks differently.”

19. “Every girl, no matter where she lives, deserves the opportunity to develop the promise inside of her.”

20. “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar.”

21. “Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. Trust your instincts, good relationships feel good, they feel right, they don’t hurt.”

22. “The one way to get me to work my hardest was to doubt me.”

23. “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.”

24. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.”

25. “Changing the big picture takes time… and the best thing to do is focus on the things that we can make in our lives. If we’re doing all that – that becomes the collage of real change.”

26. “People who are truly strong lift others up. People who are truly powerful bring others together.”

27. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.”

28. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”

29. “I am an example of what is possible when girls from the beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.”

30. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.”

What is your favorite quote from Michelle Obama? Comment Below!

90 Success Quotes You Should Have Tattooed On Your Body!

Today we have 90 of the Beefiest Success & Motivation Quotes you should have tattooed on your body. (more…)

42 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation

35 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation

As a motivational speaker, author and politician, Les Brown has risen to international prominence by delivering a high energy message which tells people how to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. (more…)

31 Highly Successful Women Share Their Most Powerful Quotes

Quotes by Powerful and Successful Women Female Success quotes

Here is a nice collection of some of the worlds most powerful quotes by successful women. (more…)