- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 2 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 4 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 4 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 5 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 8 months ago
Why Achieving Success Is Really Simple
“Find your passion, and relentlessly pursue your dream until your face melts and your feet fall off!!”
The chances of your face melting and your feet falling off are pretty damn slim, but it would be worth a shot for success right?
Every millionaire, entrepreneur, celebrity, athlete and life changer I have come across revealed to me that the catalyst for their success was finding their “Passion” and pursuing it.
That’s how they became successful.
They simply went deep with it and squeezed as much juice as they possibly could from it, all while making a handsome amount of cashalong the way.
If you really want to get technical then you can say, “yeah well, you need to take action”, “you need experience”, “you need a mentor”, “you need money”. YES, these things help, but if you are even thinking about it that way then you have made it way more complex than it really has to be.
When you are passionate about something and in pursuit; the over time, lack of resources, and hard hitting hurdles you encounter along the way might as well be invisible if you love what you do. That’s what makes the whole process a little easier and simple.
But only if you find your:
And this is where most people go wrong.
They confuse the:
Pretty little temporary passion
Life long, purposeful, energizer of the heart, mind and soul kind of passion.
My article originally appeared here on Medium