- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 5 hours ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 2 weeks ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 4 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes By The Highest Performing CEO’sPosted 5 months ago
- 20 Motivational Quotes To Destroy Your Doubts & Build You UpPosted 5 months ago
- (Images) 21 Entrepreneur Picture Quotes For Victory In Business & In LifePosted 6 months ago
- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 8 months ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 9 months ago
(Video) Words Of Advice From Sean Parker | The Internet Billionaire & Facebooks Co-Founder
Sean Parker, the Creator of the 90s music sharing program “Napster” and the former president of “Facebook“, shares business advice he once received from Steve Jobs with 2 young and hopeful Indian Entrepreneurs. With his hands in all the hot corners of the tech scene out there Sean Parker knows how to position himself with the winners and stay away from the losers. Seans net worth is said to be around 2.1 Billion and growing.
Sean Parkers character was portrayed by Justin Timberlake in the hit movie “The Social Network“. Watch the video in this post for some great business advice from the real Sean Parker.
Sean Parker Sharing Steve Jobs Advice To 2 Young Hopeful Entrepreneurs
Sean Parkers Work Ethic
This one day example will give you an idea of what Sean Parkers typical daily schedule is like:
- Over the last ten hours he’s interviewed two potential VPs for his new video startup, answered hours’ worth of e-mails about the music platform he’s backing, Spotify,
- Met with a potential CEO for his Facebook charity app, Causes.
- Booking bands and wrangling vendors for his engagement party, scheduled in New Jersey the same night Hurricane Irene looks to hammer the Northeast (with Lenny Kravitz grounded in North Carolina, he eventually subs in the Cold War Kids).
- Sean breaks from work to dine with Jack Dorsey, the chief of Facebook rival Twitter and payment service Square.
- After dinner, at the restaurant bar, Sean Parker interviews another potential boss for Causes. By the time Sean Parker drops off a journalist at his hotel, it’s 11:30 p.m. Parker’s day is about half done.
- For the next six hours Parker fires off e-mails, then turns to his private Facebook page. Just before 7 a.m. he goes to bed. Four hours later he’s up, ready to do it all again.
(Video) Sean Parkers Advice For Internet Business Success
(Video) The Internet Billionaire – Sean Parker