- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 35 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 76 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 116 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 155 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 165 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 193 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 200 days ago
- Will Smith’s Top 9 Inspirational QuotesPosted 209 days ago
(Video) Words Of Advice From Sean Parker | The Internet Billionaire & Facebooks Co-Founder
Sean Parker, the Creator of the 90s music sharing program “Napster” and the former president of “Facebook“, shares business advice he once received from Steve Jobs with 2 young and hopeful Indian Entrepreneurs. With his hands in all the hot corners of the tech scene out there Sean Parker knows how to position himself with the winners and stay away from the losers. Seans net worth is said to be around 2.1 Billion and growing.
Sean Parkers character was portrayed by Justin Timberlake in the hit movie “The Social Network“. Watch the video in this post for some great business advice from the real Sean Parker.
Sean Parker Sharing Steve Jobs Advice To 2 Young Hopeful Entrepreneurs
Sean Parkers Work Ethic
This one day example will give you an idea of what Sean Parkers typical daily schedule is like:
- Over the last ten hours he’s interviewed two potential VPs for his new video startup, answered hours’ worth of e-mails about the music platform he’s backing, Spotify,
- Met with a potential CEO for his Facebook charity app, Causes.
- Booking bands and wrangling vendors for his engagement party, scheduled in New Jersey the same night Hurricane Irene looks to hammer the Northeast (with Lenny Kravitz grounded in North Carolina, he eventually subs in the Cold War Kids).
- Sean breaks from work to dine with Jack Dorsey, the chief of Facebook rival Twitter and payment service Square.
- After dinner, at the restaurant bar, Sean Parker interviews another potential boss for Causes. By the time Sean Parker drops off a journalist at his hotel, it’s 11:30 p.m. Parker’s day is about half done.
- For the next six hours Parker fires off e-mails, then turns to his private Facebook page. Just before 7 a.m. he goes to bed. Four hours later he’s up, ready to do it all again.
(Video) Sean Parkers Advice For Internet Business Success
(Video) The Internet Billionaire – Sean Parker