- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 2 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
(Video) Words Of Advice From Sean Parker | The Internet Billionaire & Facebooks Co-Founder
Sean Parker, the Creator of the 90s music sharing program “Napster” and the former president of “Facebook“, shares business advice he once received from Steve Jobs with 2 young and hopeful Indian Entrepreneurs. With his hands in all the hot corners of the tech scene out there Sean Parker knows how to position himself with the winners and stay away from the losers. Seans net worth is said to be around 2.1 Billion and growing.
Sean Parkers character was portrayed by Justin Timberlake in the hit movie “The Social Network“. Watch the video in this post for some great business advice from the real Sean Parker.
Sean Parker Sharing Steve Jobs Advice To 2 Young Hopeful Entrepreneurs
Sean Parkers Work Ethic
This one day example will give you an idea of what Sean Parkers typical daily schedule is like:
- Over the last ten hours he’s interviewed two potential VPs for his new video startup, answered hours’ worth of e-mails about the music platform he’s backing, Spotify,
- Met with a potential CEO for his Facebook charity app, Causes.
- Booking bands and wrangling vendors for his engagement party, scheduled in New Jersey the same night Hurricane Irene looks to hammer the Northeast (with Lenny Kravitz grounded in North Carolina, he eventually subs in the Cold War Kids).
- Sean breaks from work to dine with Jack Dorsey, the chief of Facebook rival Twitter and payment service Square.
- After dinner, at the restaurant bar, Sean Parker interviews another potential boss for Causes. By the time Sean Parker drops off a journalist at his hotel, it’s 11:30 p.m. Parker’s day is about half done.
- For the next six hours Parker fires off e-mails, then turns to his private Facebook page. Just before 7 a.m. he goes to bed. Four hours later he’s up, ready to do it all again.
(Video) Sean Parkers Advice For Internet Business Success
(Video) The Internet Billionaire – Sean Parker
About The Author: Joel BrownJoel Brown is the CEO and Founder of Addicted2Success.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Joel started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances. Joel’s passion for what he does shows through the continual growth of Addicted2Success.com's online community. Follow Joel Brown on Twitter or keep upto date with him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joelbrownA2S
10 Underdog Brands That Became Very Successful
I don’t know about you, but I love hearing the kind of stories where an underdog in the business world...
The Top 10 UK Entrepreneurs
The United Kingdom has long been a hotbed of entrepreneurial activity, and hundreds of thousands of people in Britain have...
(Video) Drake Explains Why He Is Addicted To Success
Award winning Rapper and Actor, Aubrey “Drake” Graham recently shared his insight on becoming successful and what it takes to...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
8 Ways To Grow Mentally, Physically, Emotionally & Spiritually
Life these days has become so hectic that it’s...
(Video) The Importance Of Following Your Heart & Intuition
Sometimes a 1000+ word article is a little too...
(Images) 70 Awesome Inspirational Typography Quotes
Every now and then we need a dose of...
12 Ways To Turn Your Life Around In 12 Months Or Less
The road to success is rarely straight. Anyone who...
37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
A beautiful collection of Inspirational quotes that are loved...
10 Creative Ways To Make Money Online
If you’d claimed it was possible for the average...
Why Successful People Leave Their Loser Friends Behind
We all want to be amazing. We all want...
The Top 25 Millionaires & Billionaires That Are Using Their Money To Save The World
When you think of the word “Philanthropist“, people such as Bill...