- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 35 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 76 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 116 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 155 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 165 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 193 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 200 days ago
- Will Smith’s Top 9 Inspirational QuotesPosted 209 days ago
(Video) The Worlds Best Online Marketing Guru Frank Kern Shows You How To Sell Anything Online & Make Money From It
In the land of Entrepreneurs, Internet Businessmen, Online Buffs & Marketers a name rises above the rest, this name is “Frank Kern”. With A Surfie look and a cool calm composure Frank Kern will surprise you with his story and what he is actually capable of.
Frank Kern is the most sought after Online Marketer in the world and handles advertising campaigns and marketing stunts for some of the biggest companies on the planet.
Frank Kern – Making Money Online
Frank Kern – Make Money Online Like The Pros
Frank Kerns Top 10 Tips for you to take home:
- Iʼm so damn tired of these dip-shits on the news talking about how thereʼs “no money” that Iʼm ready so shoot the T.V. 90% of journalists and news anchors donʼt make shit for money. They are broke. And a sure ﬁre way to go broke is to take ﬁnancial advice from broke people.I, however, am not broke. Not even close.
- Getting more customers is only the tip of the iceberg to making more money. Sell more stuff to existing customers is easier. And easier still – increase frequency of purchase to existing customers.
- 90 percent of us focus 90 percent of our efforts doing the hardest stuff possible. For example, to create more (targeted) traffic, look to “new” channels like Bing, Google image ads, newsletter ads (solo-ads), co-op on “thank you pages”. Have you heard of the Bing Slap? No, didn’t think so.
- It’s the offer stupid (a Dan Kennedy original). Instead of selling an eBook for $47 dollars – you might want to offer a physical version of your package for $9 dollars shipping and handling plus three easy payments of $30 dollars.
- Most order forms absolutely suck. They don’t restate your guarantee. They don’t restate your bonuses. And they donʼt SELL.
- Your bonus. Increase conversion easily by simply offering more bonuses. I call this ”bonus stacking”, or “stacking” the cool. Don’t offer worthless bonuses that suck, however.
- Increase conversions (ie. make more money) by having down-sells available when people exit the page. There are plenty of exit popup scripts you can offer that say, “Hey wait, would you like to try the cheaper version?”
- Increase the frequency of your offers.
- Increase the size of the transaction. Get more money from that ﬁrst batch of sales by simply charging more.
- Create a back-end product that compliments your front end product.