- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 37 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 78 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 118 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 157 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 167 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 195 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 202 days ago
- Will Smith’s Top 9 Inspirational QuotesPosted 211 days ago
(Video) The Branding Genius Behind Jacob The Jeweller & Jay-Z
Entrepreneur and well known branding genius Steve Stoute tells the story of the part he played in the success of the “Jacob” watch with Jacob “The Jeweler” Arabov. Steve Stoutes business instincts are second to none, crafting amazing brand & marketing ideas for Jay-Z, Gwen Stefani, Lebron James, Justin Timberlake, Fortune 500 companies etc….
Steve Stoute On Developing The Jacob Watch & His First Deal With Jay-Z
Read our older post with Steve Stoute: (Video) Steve Stoute – The King Of Cool
Steve Stoutes Story:
Steve Stoute, a great symbol of the American success story, he has a very comfortable net worth of $55 Million. He is an author, entrepreneur, advertising executive and most notably, American record executive. For about 9 years, he served as an executive an many different large music labels, including Interscope Geffen A&M Records and Sony Music Entertainment. While at Interscope he helped produce such huge acts like U2, Eve, Limp Bizkit as well as Eminem’s debut album. He then took his immense knowledge of the music industry and took it to the advertising world. It is said that he was one of the pioneers of influencing the way that blue chip marketers and famous musicians connect with consumers.
Steve Stoute founded the company Translation, which has married a lot of massive fortune 500 companies like McDonalds, State Farm and Hewlett-Packard and famous musicians like Beyonce and Justin Timberlake to name a few. Because of his immense success, in 2009 the American Advertising Federation inducted Steve Stoute into the Advertising Hall of Achievement, which cemented his position as a genius entrepreneur. If that wasn’t enough, in 2005 he became the CEO of a complete line of body and hair care products called “Carol’s Daughter.” Because of Steve Stoutes established connections, he was able to find many celebrity investors like Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Jay-Z and Mary J. Blige. Chances are, he is still not even slowing down and lives a pretty damn good life. Good for him.