- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 40 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 82 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 122 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 161 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 170 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 199 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 206 days ago
- Will Smith’s Top 9 Inspirational QuotesPosted 215 days ago
(Video) Donald Trump & Robert Kiyosaki – Keys To Success For An Entrepreneur
Two of the world’s toughest financial survivors share their stories and insights on adversity, respect, debt, keys to success, and more. Although they’ve followed distinctly different paths to wealth, Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump share a common passion for raising financial literacy around the world. Trump is the consummate deal-maker. Kiyosaki is the consummate educator.
As friends and collaborators in life and business they’ve taken on a shared mission to teach others how to survive and thrive in tough times.
Donald Trump & Robert Kiyosaki Share Their Ultimate Keys To Success
Donald Trump & Robert Kiyosaki’s Success Rules To Live By:
- Instead of living under your means, work hard to expand.
- Think big and stay focused.
- Know your job. Whatever you do, be the expert.
- You must love what you do.
- Make a list of all your loans and bills. Pay starts gradually from the smallest to the largest until you have paid all.
- Use Societies (SA, SL, etc.) and other legal. Keep your name out of your business.
- There are four types of people: Employees, Self (experts), big business owners (like Bill Gates) and Investors. What kind of person are you?