- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 2 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 4 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 4 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 5 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 8 months ago
Branding Genius “Steve Stoute” Shares His 12 Rules For Success
Steve Stoute has established himself as the go-to guy for Fortune 500 brands who want to partner with celebrities and rebrand their products. This 43 yr old branding and marketing genius is the brain power behind a number of successful celebrities and companies such as Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Reebok, McDonalds and Hewlett & Packard.
Read on as Steve Stoute shares his 12 Rules For Success with you.
Steve Stoute’s Keys To Success
1 – Learn to fall in love with the pain of hard work
2 – Know that pain is temporary
Nothing Lasts Forever, pain included.
3 – Every day matters
Everyday is an opportunity to bring you closer to your goals.
4 – Return every phone call
A missed phone call is a missed opportunity. In business, a return phone call often equals return clients”
5 – Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do
6 – To get what you want, you must do things you don’t want to do
7 – Know what you don’t know
Will Smith once said in an interview, he doesn’t think he is smarter than anyone else, he simply just “understands his stupidity”. That is, he is well aware of what he DOESN”T know because those are the things which require a greater effort to learn and improve on, than what he DOES know.
8 – Respect the commodity of persistence
9 – The more successful you become, the more humble you should be
10 – If you respect someone’s success, do not feel ashamed to imitate their successful behaviour
If it worked for one person, chances are it can work for you as well!! Feel free to tweak and add you own flavor to one’s successful behavior. “The genius behind being a genius is…simply applying what you know to what another genius has already done”.
11 – Learn to tan your business
I encourage businesses to embrace change, to evolve, and become more relevant to this new generation of consumers while staying true to their core brand.
12 – Set the bar high
I tell young entrepreneurs to use the leader in their industry and as a benchmark as they work to create their own brand. Don’t look at what your competition is doing — if you emulate the leader in your industry you will achieve a higher level of engagement with consumers and make their buying experience richer.
Make sure you get your hands on Steve Stoute’s amazing book “The Tanning of America”:
Credit goes to Steve Stoute for the 12 rules of success