Benjamin Franklin was an amazing man. If you don’t know who he is (you should), then he is the guy on the American $100 Bill, one of the founding fathers of the United States of America, a published author, inventor and musician among a plethora of other great successes in history.
Benjamin Franklin achieved a lot of great things in his life and the daily “punch list” that he stuck to will show you “why” and most importantly “how” he stayed so productive with each day that he lived. See how precise and organised his daily schedule is and then run and check yours. If you don’t have one and you wish to be successful then you need to create one ASAP.
Benji Frank’s has proven that a nicely planned schedule can increase your chances of growth and success.
Benjamin Franklin’s Daily Schedule
Here are Benjamin Franklin’s Top 9 Words of Advice for Living a Productive Life
1. The sleeping fox catches no poultry.
2. Lost time is never found again.
3. Laziness travels so slowly, that poverty soon overtakes him.
4. Early to bed, and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
5. There are no gains, without pains.
6. Diligence is the mother of good luck.
7. Be ashamed to catch yourself idle.
8. Let not the sun look down and say, “inglorious, here he lies”.
9. A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two separate things.