- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 2 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
25 Great Tips From The Entrepreneurs Bible
We have found it, the Entrepreneurs Bible! No not really but this is what it would look like if it was ever created. Here are the 20 Great Tips for the budding entrepreneur, taken straight out of the “would be” Entrepreneurs Bible.
25 Great Tips For Entrepreneurs
1. It’s rare when someone is their word; treasure it in others, cultivate it in yourself
2. Call AND email – the squeaky wheel gets the grease
3. Hold yourself to a standard of behaviour and business
4. Live & breathe your pitch – know your story, know your vision and preach it
5. Pay attention to detail
6. It truly is win/win – don’t work with folks who think about it any other way
7. Find a mentor – Don’t be too proud to ask for advice from great ones when you really need it
8. Don’t bang your head against the wall – go with what works and continue to innovate
9. Be kind but firm
10. Avoid isolation – Expand your network and never get caught in the corner.
11. FEAR: False Expectations Appearing Real
12. You always have a choice
13. Say it in 30 seconds or don’t say it at all. - Be clear on what you need.
14. Perception is reality – you’re always creating an impression
15. Everything is a negotiation, even if you don’t think it is
16. People hear what they want to and usually only remember the negative
17. Don’t be a victim of your own B.S. - Don’t talk the talk unless you can walk the walk
18. Have the difficult conversations – they’re always worth it
19. It goes by fast and your health is the most important thing – take care of it/make it a priority
20. Those old business axioms are true, e.g., take time to hire and be fast to fire
21. The path to hell really is paved with good intentions
22. Learn under fire. - Pressure will mould you, don’t let it break you.
23. Generosity looks good on
24. Never point out your flaws but do admit to your mistakes
25. Focus – Keep your eye on the prize!
About The Author: Joel BrownJoel Brown is the CEO and Founder of Addicted2Success.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Joel started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances. Joel’s passion for what he does shows through the continual growth of Addicted2Success.com's online community. Follow Joel Brown on Twitter or keep upto date with him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joelbrownA2S
10 Underdog Brands That Became Very Successful
I don’t know about you, but I love hearing the kind of stories where an underdog in the business world...
The Top 10 UK Entrepreneurs
The United Kingdom has long been a hotbed of entrepreneurial activity, and hundreds of thousands of people in Britain have...
(Video) Drake Explains Why He Is Addicted To Success
Award winning Rapper and Actor, Aubrey “Drake” Graham recently shared his insight on becoming successful and what it takes to...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
8 Ways To Grow Mentally, Physically, Emotionally & Spiritually
Life these days has become so hectic that it’s...
(Video) The Importance Of Following Your Heart & Intuition
Sometimes a 1000+ word article is a little too...
(Images) 70 Awesome Inspirational Typography Quotes
Every now and then we need a dose of...
12 Ways To Turn Your Life Around In 12 Months Or Less
The road to success is rarely straight. Anyone who...
37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
A beautiful collection of Inspirational quotes that are loved...
10 Creative Ways To Make Money Online
If you’d claimed it was possible for the average...
Why Successful People Leave Their Loser Friends Behind
We all want to be amazing. We all want...
The Top 25 Millionaires & Billionaires That Are Using Their Money To Save The World
When you think of the word “Philanthropist“, people such as Bill...