- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 3 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
12 Affirmations For The Struggling Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurs are an optimistic lot. Naysayers might say “naïve.” But they have to be. Odds are against their success, but those who do succeed will provide for their families, solve customers’ problems, and possibly change the world in a big way.The best entrepreneur, therefore, has a healthy confidence that “I’ll be the one person in a thousand who makes it big.”
Still, even the most optimistic of entrepreneurs can have a bad day. Maybe the customers aren’t coming fast enough, or investors remain uninterested. Or maybe you’ve just been working for 24 hours straight and need to sleep. Whatever the reason, it’s important for entrepreneurs to get back on the positive side quickly, especially if they have employees looking to them to set the tone.
With that in mind, it’s helpful to have an arsenal of optimistic thoughts handy for those pessimistic moments.
12 Affirmations for the Entrepreneur
1. Go for it. Having something half done is worse than not having it all. Commit to doing everything you can to make it work.
2. There’s always a lag between doing something new and seeing results. Don’t be discouraged if things don’t look up right away.
3. If Plan A doesn’t work, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.
4. Ambition is good, but don’t always live for the ending. Enjoy the process of building something from nothing, meeting customers’ needs, and providing jobs for your employees.
5. Do you need to look at the situation from a new perspective to find the solution? A coach, a friend, or a walk in the park can sometimes help you see new options.
6. When you fail, you’re one step closer to success.
7. If you’re not failing, you’re not trying hard enough or pushing yourself enough. What would you do if you had no fear? Go do that.
8. Believe in yourself and your vision. Some days, that will be all you have.
9. Related to that, trust your gut. Your instinct can be more instructive than a million books on entrepreneurship. Don’t ignore the small, nagging voice when it wants your attention.
10. Don’t rely only on yourself, though. You can’t do everything. Find a great team and do whatever is necessary to keep them close. The road to success — or failure — is more fun with people who believe and trust one another.
11. Listen to the naysayers just long enough to hear what you need to refine your business. Then, tune them out. It can be helpful to hear criticism, but you should surround yourself with people who want to help fulfill your vision.
12. Be in love with the problem more than you are with the solution. In other words, care more about solving the problem than solving it the way you think it should work. Sometimes, your first hypothesis is simply wrong, and you need to be open to trying new things.
It’s a challenge to start and run your own business. You won’t even imagine most of the obstacles you’ll face until you see them. But, success is 50 percent attitude, and if you give yourself a little pep talk when you’re struggling, you can keep your attitude in check.
Truly creating change requires a lot of work — and just the right amount of optimism.
About The Author: Kelli RichardsA highly sought-after consultant, mentor, speaker, producer, coach, and author, Kelli Richards is the CEO of The All Access Group. She and her team facilitate strategic business opportunities in digital distribution between technology companies, established artists and celebrities, film studios, record labels, and consumer brand companies in order to foster new revenue streams and deliver compelling consumer experiences. Kelli is also the author of the bestselling eBook, “The Magic & Moxie of Apple — An Insider’s View.”
10 Underdog Brands That Became Very Successful
I don’t know about you, but I love hearing the kind of stories where an underdog in the business world...
The Top 10 UK Entrepreneurs
The United Kingdom has long been a hotbed of entrepreneurial activity, and hundreds of thousands of people in Britain have...
(Video) Drake Explains Why He Is Addicted To Success
Award winning Rapper and Actor, Aubrey “Drake” Graham recently shared his insight on becoming successful and what it takes to...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
9 Time Management Tips To Maximize Productivity
We all know how easy it is to carelessly...
8 Solid Reasons Why Snapchat Is Good For Your Business
Using social media platforms such as SnapChat, Twitter, Facebook...
6 Ways Your Personal Story Connects You to New Clients
It seems that everyone is looking for ways to...
(Video) Kid President’s Letter To A New Born On How To Be Awesome In Life
Kid President shows not only young kids, but every...
37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
A beautiful collection of Inspirational quotes that are loved...
10 Creative Ways To Make Money Online
If you’d claimed it was possible for the average...
Why Successful People Leave Their Loser Friends Behind
We all want to be amazing. We all want...
The Top 25 Millionaires & Billionaires That Are Using Their Money To Save The World
When you think of the word “Philanthropist“, people such as Bill...