- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 2 weeks ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 4 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes By The Highest Performing CEO’sPosted 5 months ago
- 20 Motivational Quotes To Destroy Your Doubts & Build You UpPosted 5 months ago
- (Images) 21 Entrepreneur Picture Quotes For Victory In Business & In LifePosted 6 months ago
- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 8 months ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 9 months ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 11 months ago
LinkedIn’s CEO Jeff Weiner Shares 3 Pieces Of Career Advice That Changed His Life
LinkedIn’s CEO “Jeff Weiner” shares the top 3 pieces of career advice that changed his life.
Jeff Weiner’s Life Changing Career Advice
Looking back over my career to date, I can identify at least three clear influences that forever altered my career path. In retrospect, it’s interesting to see how different the context was for each: parental advice, a passage in a book, and a persistent boss. Despite the contrasts, all three share one thing in common — reinforcing the importance of knowing what it is you ultimately want to accomplish, and being open to allowing outside forces to help clarify, reinforce and facilitate the path to making it happen.
1. You can do anything you set your mind to
2. Everything that can be converted from an atom to a bit, will be
3. Do you want to push paper around or do you want to build products that change people’s lives?
For a more in depth explanation of these 3 points by Jeff Weiner himself, please visit the original article here: Jeff Weiner’s 3 Pieces of Career Advice That Changed His Life