- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 2 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
18 T. Harv Eker Quotes To Activate Your Millionaire Mind
The highly quotable Millionaire Life Coach and Best Selling Author “T. Harv Eker” has travelled the world teaching more than 1.5 million people how to change their mindset to live their life successfully and financially free.
T. Harv Eker’s book “Secrets of The Millionaire Mind” has sold over a million copies and was named #1 NY Times Bestseller. T. Harv Eker went from zero to millionaire in as little as 2 and a half years and has shared his amazing words of advice around the world for years now on and off the stage.
Here is a collection of T. Harv Eker quotes to activate your millionaire mind for the ultimate success and financial freedom that each and every one of us deserves.
Inspirational T. Harv Eker Quotes
“If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.” – T. Harv Eker
“If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you’re willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.” - T. Harv Eker
“If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” - T. Harv Eker
“Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
“Remember, either you control your money or it will control you.” – T. Harv Eker
“If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” - T. Harv Eker
“For the rich, it’s not about getting more stuff. It’s about having the freedom to make almost any decision you want.” - T. Harv Eker
“If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.” - T. Harv Eker
“It all comes down to this: if your subconscious “financial blueprint” is not “set’ for success, nothing you learn, nothing you know, and nothing you do will make much of a difference.” – T. Harv Eker
“The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.” - T. Harv Eker
“Money will only make you more of what you already are.” - T. Harv Eker
“It’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right person in the right place at the right time.” - T. Harv Eker
“If you want to move to a new level in your life, you must break through your comfort zone and practice doing things that are not comfortable.” - T. Harv Eker
“The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you’ll only achieve small things.” – T. Harv Eker
Money is a lubricant. It lets you slide through life instead of having to scrape by. Money brings freedom, freedom to buy what you want , and freedom to do what you want with your time. Money allows you to enjoy the finer things in life as well as giving you the opportunity to help others have the necessities in life. Most of all, having money allows you not to have to spend your energy worrying about not having money.” - T. Harv Eker
“It’s simple arithmetic: Your income can grow only to the extent that you do.” - T. Harv Eker
“Your programming leads to your thoughts; your thoughts lead to your feelings; your feelings lead to your actions; your actions leads to your results. Therefore, just as is done with a personal computer, by changing your programming, you take the first essential step to changing your results.” - T. Harv Eker
“The bottom line is that if you become a master at handling problems and overcoming obstacles, what can stop you from success? The answer is nothing! And if nothing can stop you, you become unstoppable!” - T. Harv Eker
T. Harv Eker’s 17 Beliefs That Rich People Live By
1. Rich people believe ‘I create my life’. Poor people believe ‘Life happens to me”.
2. Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
3. Rich people are committed to become rich. Poor people want to become rich.
4. Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
5. Rich people focus on possibilities. Poor people focus on problems.
6. Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people hate rich and successful people.
7. Rich people associate themselves with positive, succesful people. Poor people associate themselves with negative, unsuccessful people.
8. Rich people like to promote themselves and their value. Poor people dislike promote themselves and their value.
9. Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
10. Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
11. Rich people choose to be paid based on result. Poor people choose to be paid based on time.
12. Rich people think ‘both’. Poor people think ‘this or that’.
13. Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their income.
14. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people manage their money poor.
15. Rich people let money work for them. Poor people work for money.
16. Rich people take action even when they feel fear. Poor people let themselves be stopped by fear.
17. Rich people learn and grow all the time. Poor people think they know everything.
Purchase T. Harv Ekers #1 Best Seller Today!
We hope you enjoyed T. Harv Eker quotes, please don’t forget to share them with your friends and followers.
About The Author: Joel BrownJoel Brown is the CEO and Founder of Addicted2Success.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Joel started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances. Joel’s passion for what he does shows through the continual growth of Addicted2Success.com's online community. Follow Joel Brown on Twitter or keep upto date with him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joelbrownA2S
10 Underdog Brands That Became Very Successful
I don’t know about you, but I love hearing the kind of stories where an underdog in the business world...
The Top 10 UK Entrepreneurs
The United Kingdom has long been a hotbed of entrepreneurial activity, and hundreds of thousands of people in Britain have...
(Video) Drake Explains Why He Is Addicted To Success
Award winning Rapper and Actor, Aubrey “Drake” Graham recently shared his insight on becoming successful and what it takes to...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
(Video) Kid President’s Letter To A New Born On How To Be Awesome In Life
Kid President shows not only young kids, but every...
8 Ways To Grow Mentally, Physically, Emotionally & Spiritually
Life these days has become so hectic that it’s...
(Video) The Importance Of Following Your Heart & Intuition
Sometimes a 1000+ word article is a little too...
(Images) 70 Awesome Inspirational Typography Quotes
Every now and then we need a dose of...
37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
A beautiful collection of Inspirational quotes that are loved...
10 Creative Ways To Make Money Online
If you’d claimed it was possible for the average...
Why Successful People Leave Their Loser Friends Behind
We all want to be amazing. We all want...
The Top 25 Millionaires & Billionaires That Are Using Their Money To Save The World
When you think of the word “Philanthropist“, people such as Bill...