10 Unexpected Quotes From Lil Wayne To Inspire You
I know right? Of all people, Lil Wayne.
There has been a lot of flak lately with the rapper, that his songs are crap, his lyrics are crap and basically he’s just a bad influence on young kids from all over the world.
I like to think differently. The media likes to blow things out of proportion. If you put in a little effort, you can easily find a treasure trove of uncensored inspiration.
Here are 10 quotes from Lil Wayne himself.
Let it inspire you.
Lil Wayne Quotes
1) “I’m an addict, I’m addicted to success. Thankfully, there’s no rehab for success.”
I don’t see any harm in being addicted to success. Only the fearless in life aim for success all the time in their life.
And it isn’t a matter of choosing success. Taking action is needed. Lil Wayne did.
2) “I like people that enjoy life, ’cause I do the same.”
Because isn’t life all about having fun and being happy? We tend to forget that.
3) “Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future.”
We got to let go of the past, sure. But everything that has had happen, good or bad made us the person we are today. Embrace that. Everything happens for a reason.
4) “I’ve been criticized for the things I chose and things I’ve chosen to do.”
That’s taking not caring about what others think to a new level eh?
5) “I believe that music is another form of news. Music is another form of journalism to me so I have to cover all the areas with my album.”
I like to think that this quote is both passion and expression combine, where when you’ve something to say, you use the medium that is your talent. So express yourself. Let the world know what you have to say. Don’t hold back.
6) “The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done… you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.”
Stop hanging on to regret. Hindsight always gives a 20/20 vision. It’s time to look ahead instead.
7) “Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like being sorry for being real.”
Never make apologies for yourself. Nuff said.
Somewhere along the way in your life, the world and its people will have a problem with you. That’s their problem. Not yours.
8) “I don’t need it to be easy. I just want it to be worth it.”
Never back down from a real challenge. They give the best lessons in life.
9) “Make jokes. No stress. Love. Live Life. Proceed. Progress.”
Show love and compassion to your fellow man. We only have each other.
10) “Surround yourself with love, not friends.”
Because certain relationships in life are toxic. You need to make the active choice to surround yourself with positive people only. Aim for love, always.