- (Images) 21 Entrepreneur Picture Quotes For Victory In Business & In LifePosted 11 days ago
- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 67 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 108 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 148 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 187 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 197 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 225 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 232 days ago
(Video) Silicon Valley Billionaire ‘Yuri Milner’ Shows You His Most Expensive Home In The US
Russian billionaire investor ‘Yuri Milner’ recently bought a lavish, 25,500-square-foot mansion in Silicon Valley for $100 million, believed to be the most ever paid for a single-family home in the United States.
Yuri Milner, who appears on the cover of the most recent issue of Forbes magazine, has invested in Facebook, Zynga and Groupon via his investment firm Digital Sky Technology Global; he also built Mail.ru, a Russian Internet company which last year listed on the London Stock Exchange. Milner’s primary residence remains in Moscow, where he lives with his wife and two daughters. Checkout Yuri’s newly purchased home, maybe some of you budding entrepreneurs out there will purchase something something like this one day =)
Russian Billionaire buys $100 Million U.S. Mansion – Yuri Milner
The mansion purchased by Milner is a French-style chateau set on 18 acres in hills overlooking San Francisco Bay.The estate has a ballroom, wine cellar, gym, spa and pools inside and outside.The Journal says the sale price beats the previous high of $95 million in 2008 for an estate in Palm Beach, Fla.
Aerial shot of the mansion and grounds-Google Maps image
Front facade – The mansion is designed to resemble a Loire chateau.
Formal dining room
Master sitting room
Photo by: Forbes IMAGE