- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 1 month ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 2 months ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 3 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 3 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 4 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 7 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes By The Highest Performing CEO’sPosted 8 months ago
(Video) Silicon Valley Billionaire ‘Yuri Milner’ Shows You His Most Expensive Home In The US
Russian billionaire investor ‘Yuri Milner’ recently bought a lavish, 25,500-square-foot mansion in Silicon Valley for $100 million, believed to be the most ever paid for a single-family home in the United States.
Yuri Milner, who appears on the cover of the most recent issue of Forbes magazine, has invested in Facebook, Zynga and Groupon via his investment firm Digital Sky Technology Global; he also built Mail.ru, a Russian Internet company which last year listed on the London Stock Exchange. Milner’s primary residence remains in Moscow, where he lives with his wife and two daughters. Checkout Yuri’s newly purchased home, maybe some of you budding entrepreneurs out there will purchase something something like this one day =)
Russian Billionaire buys $100 Million U.S. Mansion – Yuri Milner
The mansion purchased by Milner is a French-style chateau set on 18 acres in hills overlooking San Francisco Bay.The estate has a ballroom, wine cellar, gym, spa and pools inside and outside.The Journal says the sale price beats the previous high of $95 million in 2008 for an estate in Palm Beach, Fla.
Aerial shot of the mansion and grounds-Google Maps image
Front facade – The mansion is designed to resemble a Loire chateau.
Formal dining room
Master sitting room
Photo by: Forbes IMAGE