- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 2 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 4 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 4 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 5 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 8 months ago
Two New Investors Will Appear On ABC’s “Shark Tank” This Coming Season
Two new self made billionaire investors will be appearing in ABC’s 5th Season of Shark Tank. One is into films and sports and the other is into beauty and beverages.
Read on to see who the two new billionaire shark tank investors will be.
The New Guest Shark Tank Investors
Shark Tank Guest #1
Chairman and co-owner of the “New York Giants” Mr. Steve Tisch will be appearing as a guest Shark on the 5th season of Shark Tank. Steve Tisch’s estimated net worth is around $1.2 Billion dollars. You may be familiar with some of Steve Tisch’s work in the film industry as the producer of some of Hollywood’s most successful films including, “Risky Business”, “The Pursuit of Happyness“, “Seven Pounds” & “Forrest Gump” just to name a few.
It will be interesting to see what Steve Tisch will bring to the table when it comes to sharing his creativity and success advice for the aspiring entrepreneurs seeking investment.
Shark Tank Guest #2
Co Founder of the highly successful hair care line: Paul Mitchell & founder of the Patron Tequila company, John Paul DeJoria announced on his Facebook page:
“I am joining ABC’s Shark Tank as a Guest Shark! I’ll be giving opportunity to entrepreneurs through my motto “America works” because everybody is somebody.”
John Paul DeJoria’s estimated net worth is around $4 Billion dollars. John Paul DeJoria has created for himself a turn around lifestyle, living as a gang member in LA to cleaning up his act, founding 2 highly successful businesses and devoting his money and life to philanthropy for many amazing causes around the world.
The question is, will John Paul DeJoria be feeling generous enough to give away some big figure funding this coming season on Shark Tank?