A New Online Store For Billionaires To Purchase Yachts, Private Jets & Real Estate

Luxury Private Jet

This website makes it ‘nice and easy’ for the super rich to place an order on a brand spankin’ new item of their choice.

This website is a new online store catered towards multi millionaires and billionaires who are looking for ideas on how they can spend their copious amounts of cash. From Luxurious Yachts to Exotic Sports Cars to park by their water front mansions.

TheBillionaireShop.com wanted to make it easy for those with ‘Big Change’ to order what they want, all in ‘one click’.

The Billionaire Shop was initially created by the founders of MultiLotto.com to connect lotto winners with the latest in lifestyle and expression. Multilotto.com is offering its customers to play on the world´s biggest lotteries and felt the need to also provide the lucky winners the possibility to get a slice of the good life.

Agera Luxury Car

Bombardier Private Jet

Trinity Carpe Diem Million Dollar Yacht

You never know, after building your own business empire, you could be dropping by TheBillionaireShop.com to pick up your very own Bombardier Business Jet or a Penthouse on Collins Ave, in Miami.

The world is your oyster, and this online store may be the inspiration you were looking for to dream big and live, even bigger!

Nevada Mansion Real Estate

Patek Pilippe Watch

MTT Turbine Motorbike

Images via The Billionaire Shop

Joel Brown is the CEO and Founder of Addicted2Success.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Joel started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances. Follow Joel Brown on Twitter or keep upto date with him on Facebook:Facebook.com/JoelBrownA2S

1. lesniks

May 3, 2013 at 1:19 pm

I AM ONE OF THEM, DAVID.

2. David Ajulachi DcruxD

April 16, 2013 at 6:35 pm

I AM ONE OF THEM, DAVID.

3. Guy 2cooldesign

April 11, 2013 at 1:21 pm

I thought about this the other day, now to just figure out ‘how’ to get 1-10% off each deal :)

I just tried to buy the BUGATTI VEYRON SS (Black & Blue), but had to click a few times and the site was not user friendly, being a billionaire I don’t want to fill in any details, they must call me back !!!

especially if I’m just about to spend: €1,950,000 (EXCL. VAT)

LOL

4. Michael Ten

January 3, 2013 at 3:47 am

That is amazing. I want to earn a billion dollars.

• Johannes

January 21, 2013 at 3:54 pm

i also want billions they in my mind, i have work hard

5. Joan brooks

December 31, 2012 at 11:36 pm

I love Addicted2success it is inspirational and uplifting love passing it on

• Joel

January 1, 2013 at 12:48 am

Thank you Joan, Thanks for sharing our inspirational content :)

6. aladesuru adewale walter

December 20, 2012 at 2:25 pm

I think this is what have been searching for. Am so amazed. This is a place to be. Your tweet make me ask for more.
    Walter, Nig.

7. Rajvir Boparai

December 20, 2012 at 10:18 am

haha!! Omg! I love that idea!! It’s magnificent…oh yess..and I love love love Addicted2Success. Sometimes when I’m sad or feeling steamy- your tweets and links make me smile!! Thank you for that!! =) Ciao!! Have a wonderful day!!