- (Images) 21 Entrepreneur Picture Quotes For Victory In Business & In LifePosted 11 days ago
- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 66 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 107 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 147 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 186 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 196 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 224 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 231 days ago
(Video) The Odds Of Winning…….You Vs.Them
This video here is the art of Motivation this is just a snippet of what is said in this awesome 2 minutes and 18 seconds of pure inspiration: It’s you versus “them”… you versus “no”… you versus “can’t”… you versus “next year”, “last year”, “statistics”, “excuses” It’s you versus “history”… you versus “the odds”.
VERSUS: You vs Them Promo
You Vs.Them Video Transcript:
Whether or not you win this thing, you’ve got to decide how
you’re gonna walk out of here when it’s all said and done.
…because the game is going to go on.
…and there’s only one rule you’re going to need to know about:
“There are no second chances”
There’s only this moment and the next moment.
Every one of those moments is a test that you get to take ONE time and ONLY one time.
So, if you see an opening, tear into it!
If you get a shot at victory, make DAMN sure you take it.
SEIZE that moment!
That moment is a crossroads where everything you want
will collide with everything standing in your way.
You’ve got momentum at your back.
Fear and doubt are thundering like a
freight-train straight at you.
…and all you’ve got –
…the only difference between making history and BEING history
the only thing — the ONLY thing you can count on at any given moment is YOU!
It’s you versus “them”
… you versus “no”
… you versus “can’t”
… you versus “next year”, “last year”, “statistics”, “excuses”
It’s you versus “history”
… you versus “the odds”
It’s you versus “second place”
The clock is ticking.
Let see what you’ve got.