- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 1 week ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 4 weeks ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 1 month ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 2 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 3 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 4 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 7 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes By The Highest Performing CEO’sPosted 8 months ago
(Video) Great Motivation To Climb The Highest Mountains – Summits Of My Life
“Our steps follow our instinct and take us into the unknown. We no longer see the obstacles behind us, but look forward to the ones ahead.”
This is just a preview of the incredible documentary about achieving greatness and finding your happiness by ‘multiple record holder’ endurance athlete, ’Kilian Jornet‘.
This here is, ”Summits Of My Life“.
Summits Of My Life – Motivational Documentary
Kilian Jornet is about to embark on some colossal personal challenges that will test his fitness, resolve and skills far beyond the reaches of his career so far. Combining his tremendous capacities for physical endurance with the mountain environment he is so passionate about, Kilian will undertake a number of feats throughout the coming years that stand to change our perception of human capabilities.
The multiple record holder and 3-time winner of the Mont Blanc ultra trail will bring together the sports of ski alpinsim and ultra running as he attempts a series of mountain routes in ground-breaking style – several of them never attempted previously. This spectacular journey will redefine the idea of ‘travelling light’ with technical equipment and back up kept to a bare minimum. The powerful force of nature will provide a rich backdrop for encounters with the natural world and humanity as Kilian attempts the ‘Summits of My Life‘.
The project begins this summer in the Mont Blanc massif, where Kilian will set out on two incredible mountain trips, traversing the massif from east to west (Champex to les Contamines) on skis, and then from south to north (Courmayeur to Chamonix) climbing and running. Neither of these routes have been attempted in previously. The project will continue into the coming years, with record attempts planned on Mount Elbrus, the Matterhorn, a speed attempt of Mont Blanc, Mount Mckinley, Aconcagua, and all culminating in an exciting expedition to the roof of the world, Mount Everest.
“It’s not about being the fastest, the strongest or the biggest. It’s about being ourselves.” - Kilian Jornet