- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 37 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 78 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 118 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 157 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 167 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 195 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 202 days ago
- Will Smith’s Top 9 Inspirational QuotesPosted 211 days ago
(Video) What Is The 10,000 Hour Rule?
Taken from a Book called “Outliers: The Story of Success– by Malcom Gladwell”. This is the idea that it takes approximately 10,000 hours of deliberate practice to master a skill.
I don’t know if I believe 100% in this rule, I believe this may be just an average and there are gifted people out there and also people who understand that persistence and the right connections can pay off. What is your comments on this? Watch the Video and share your comments with us.
Malcolm Gladwell believes it would take 10 years of practicing 3 hours a day to become a master in your subject. It would take approximately 5 years of full time employment to become proficient in your field. SImply work out how many hours you have already achieved and calculate how far you need to go. You should be aiming for 10,000 hours.