- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 1 month ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 2 months ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 3 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 3 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 4 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 7 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes By The Highest Performing CEO’sPosted 8 months ago
50 Cents 4 Lessons For Success In Business & In Life
Success comes from seeking an advantage in each and every encounter, here the US rapper 50 Cent offers indispensable advice on how to win.
‘The greatest fear people have is that of being themselves. They want to be 50 Cent or someone else. They do what everyone else does even if it doesn’t fit where and who they are. But you get nowhere that way; your energy is weak and no one pays attention to you. You’re running away from the one thing that you own—what makes you different. I lost that fear. And once I felt the power that I had by showing the world I didn’t care about being like other people, I could never go back.’ 50 Cent
50 Cent’s Key Lessons On Success & Business
1. See Things for What They Are – Intense Realism
Reality can be rather harsh. Your days are numbered. It takes constant effort to carve a place for yourself in this ruthlessly competitive world and hold on to it. People can be treacherous. They bring endless battles into your life. Your task is to resist the temptation to wish it were all different; instead you must fearlessly accept these circumstances, even embrace them. By focusing your attention on what is going on around you, you will gain a sharp appreciation for what makes some people advance and others fall behind. By seeing through people’s manipulations, you can turn them around. The firmer your grasp on reality, the more power you will have to alter it for your purposes.
2. Make Everything Your Own – Self-Reliance
When you work for others, you are at their mercy. They own your work; they own you. Your creative spirit is squashed. What keeps you in such positions is a fear of having to sink or swim on your own. Instead you should have a greater fear of what will happen to you if you remain dependent on others for power. Your goal in every manoeuvre in life must be ownership, working the corner for yourself. When it is yours, it is yours to lose – you are more motivated, more creative, more alive. The ultimate power in life is to be completely self-reliant, completely yourself.
3. Turn Sh!t into Sugar – Opportunism
Every negative situation contains the possibility for something positive, an opportunity. It is how you look at it that matters. Your lack of resources can be an advantage, forcing you to be more inventive with the little that you have. Losing a battle can allow you to frame yourself as the sympathetic underdog. Do not let fears make you wait for a better moment or become conservative. If there are circumstances you cannot control, make the best of them. It is the ultimate alchemy to transform all such negatives into advantages and power.
4. Keep Moving – Calculated Momentum
In the present there is constant change and so much we cannot control. If you try to micromanage it all, you lose even greater control in the long run. The answer is to let go and move with the chaos that presents itself to you – from within it, you will find endless opportunities that elude most people. don’t give others the chance to pin you down; keep moving and changing your appearances to fit the environment. if you encounter walls or boundaries, slip around them. do not let anything disrupt your flow.
Extracted from Robert Greene and 50 Cent’s new book The 50th Law
Order “The 50th Law” now